The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
I don't know about it. Maybe Avex will keep the songs to make money off of them. (assuming that they receive a lot from the streaming rights too)

That's great news, BRIGHT FUTURE is a great album and it kinda makes me less worried. I'm excited to see where they go now but I don't want them to change either.
legally i don't think Avex can do anything with the songs, they would need WACK's permission to do anything since Watanabe and the members wrote pretty much all of them, i think it would make more sense to let them keep playing the songs and for WACK to let Avex get a part of the royalties as compensation

-

to me is a tie between "BRiGHT FUTURE" and "THE EMPiRE STRiKES START!!" as EMPiRE's best release, their first and last, says a lot how they keep releasing quality stuff for almost 5 years

i hope they don't change much either, i like what they are doing right now,and to be fair we still don't know if ExWHYZ is EMPiRE by another name or a different group

On a side note: If Avex owns half of the EMPIRE stuff, I kinda worry they end up taking the songs off streaming services like Spotify for example. (hopefully not)
that's a good question, now that i think about it the fact that they aren't part of Avex anymore yet their stuff is still online is a really good sign

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775

ExWHYZ / Wanna Dance [Music Video]​

the song has a nice synth wave sound, i really appreciate they went with a retro sound, it still has public appeal while being it's own thing, also they all look pretty good

the song was produced by Shinichi Osawa a.k.a MONDO GROSSO

the MV was directed by Kento Yamada (who has worked with WACK countless times)

they put a lot of emphasis in the choreography (makes sense since is "Wanna Dance") so is fun to watch

ExWHYZ also announced that there is another major song they want to showcase but aren't going to do so until Midoriko is well

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
ExWHYZ's "Wanna Dance" was produced by Shinichi Osawa better known as MONDO GROSSO, this person is a big shot in the Japanese EDM scene so that's cool, Mondo Grosso has already worked with WACK before, he produced one of AINA THE END's first solo songs "Itsuwari no Sympathy"

something funny is that MG is actually part of Avex, now they are only working together after they left Avex and moved to EMI

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
there is a lot to cover

for starters ExWHYZ unveiled a new group visual

FacJdfdaQAASoLS

they announced their debut album ”xYZ”, is going to be released on November 2, they opened the preorders for it

today the first digital single "Wanna Dance" became available on streaming sites and music stores

FacJdfdaMAASZWD

FacJdfaagAEcQRp

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
they started a TikTok account, they haven't posted anything yet

they also announced their first tour "ExWHYZ First Tour xYZ"

is going to run between November 2022 to January 2023, "EMPiRE" are going to the be opening act in all the tour dates

FacJdfeaMAIaDde

is really kind from EMPiRE that despite disbanding they are still going to make time in their schedules to support their new sister group :heartpar:

speaking of EMPiRE, today was their final concert (for real this time) right after it ended the members came back and introduced themselves as ExWHYZ

let me get a translation for it

in the meanwhile the hashtag #元EMPiREなりのラストツアー is trending topic

Ai41Pyu.png

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
Mikina was the MC for their last concert, her words during the closing of the tour

Thank you very much for today, ExWHYZ's 1st Album "xYZ" and the first nationwide tour were announced for November 2nd.

Just now you watched the music video for ExWHYZ's first song "Wanna Dance., it was produced by Shinichi Osawa of MONDO GROSSO and the music video was shot by Kento Yamada, "Wanna Dance" will be released digitally at 21:00 and the MV will also be released on YouTube.

I really wanted everyone to see ExWHYZ's first performance at this place today, so I really prepared for it, we were really looking forward to performing two songs "Wanna Dance" and one more song, However we wanted to show off our first performance as ExWHYZ with all 6 of us so after discussing it with everyone we decided not to perform them today.

Of course i'm sad that EMPiRE's activities have ended today but since ExWHYZ's activities will start soon I have to deliver an even better performance than before and i want everyone to be seen as more than just "EMPiRE", I think I have to make you excited about it.

Of course, it's not as easy as it sounds so we have to be prepared and give it our all

I hope you will come to our live again and this time we will definitely have Midoriko with us and I hope we will enjoy ExWHYZ together, We will do our best until that day.

Thank you very much for today and from today, thank you!.

We are ExWHYZ, thank you very much for today!

her comments came from a Natalie.mu article

there is a spotify for ExWHYZ

the one from EMPiRE is still up

Midoriko wasn't present because she was feeling "unwell" so the final concert was with just the five of them

FacvFTpaUAEn4ZE

after the concert ended they came back and introduced themselves as ExWHYZ

FacvKJ0aUAcxxPM

FacvHaSacAI7rOX

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
all the members posted messages thanking fans / agents (fandom) for supporting them during their time as EMPiRE

I love both EMPiRE and agents! Thank you so much! ! !

Agents and EMPiRE, i will love you for the rest of my life. With this love in my heart i will move forward with ExWHYZ! and say hello to the future

Today, one song at a time, each person's expression, i enjoy it a lot! it was fun. We love both EMPiRE and agents. 🫶🏻 Thank you very much! !

I love both EMPiRE and Agent. From now on, if you don't mind, I want to be with you 😌

everything up until today has become a treasure. Thank you agent! ! ! ! ! I love you! ! ! 💖

unfortunately Midoriko didn't post anything because she is still sick, hopefully she recovers soon

after listening to "Wanna dance" more than 10 times i can say is a pretty cool song, is really not a massive departure from what they were doing before,

is also getting really good reception, so that's cool, the members were a little nervous about what fans would think about it

i'm also interested in the "other song" they were teasing

Last edited:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,055,615

ExWHYZ / Wanna Dance [Music Video]​

the song has a nice synth wave sound, i really appreciate they went with a retro sound, it still has public appeal while being it's own thing, also they all look pretty good

the song was produced by Shinichi Osawa a.k.a MONDO GROSSO

the MV was directed by Kento Yamada (who has worked with WACK countless times)

they put a lot of emphasis in the choreography (makes sense since is "Wanna Dance") so is fun to watch

ExWHYZ also announced that there is another major song they want to showcase but aren't going to do so until Midoriko is well

I love MONDO GROSSO and the vibe in that retro that they have. Seeing it with ExWHYZ is pretty cool and the song itself is really good. I'm kinda hoping this is going to be the direction they go for.

Edit: Hopefully Midoriko return safely.:shablob:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
I love MONDO GROSSO and the vibe in that retro that they have. Seeing it with ExWHYZ is pretty cool and the song itself is really good. I'm kinda hoping this is going to be the direction they go for.
is honestly one of the best EDM releases of 2022, as far as popular EDM producers go they already worked with SEIHO in "IZA!" and now MONDO GROSSO, i wonder how else worked with them in the new album

they are still teasing another big song, that's probably going to be the one produced by Watanabe and Kenta
Edit: Hopefully Midoriko return safely.:shablob:

seems she is fine now but still has some side effects from having covid, their next performance is going to in some months so she should be well by then

is cool that we finally have a date for their debut, November is going to be pretty soon and we should be getting regular updates from now on

they posted a new group photo, i noticed not only the new uniforms are blue but also their logo and banners, ExWHYZ's color?

FagN7G7aIAAELmr

something interesting is that they don't have matching outfits this time

MiKiNA's uniform feels "familiar", i think is based on a movie or a famous person, something along those lines

i like the one MiDORiKO too but i think NOW's uniform is my favorite

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
that "8 / 20" account that BiSH's was teasing? it was renamed to "CENT_CCC"

the announcement is going to be tomorrow but for now is safe to say it's about Chittiii, maybe a solo album?

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
Chittiii announced her solo debut as "CENT"

i find it interesting she decided to go with "CENT" instead of "Chitiii" as stage name since the later is a much more popular way of referring to her

she also launched her official page and fan club

for years people has begged for a solo from Chittii so this is pretty cool

now that half of BiSH have active solo projects i wonder if we are going to get announcements about Atsuko, Lingling and Momoko

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775

CENT / 向日葵 [OFFiCiAL ViDEO]​

or "hiwamari / sunflower"

nice song, is now available for download and streaming

Chittiii or "CENT" also started her own spotify

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
PEDRO revival? :wherearethelies:

something interesting too

recently Hisako Tabuchi who is one of the 3 PEDRO members, announced that her band "Number Girl" are disbanding

worth mention that PEDRO didn't really disbanded but instead went on an "indefinite hiatus" so with BiSH out of the picture next year there is nothing stopping Ayuni D from getting the band together again

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
the 2022 Men's audition camp ended already

i didn't bother watching the camp but "Going Going WACK" did a report covering the entire event

just checking the one from the first day

Watanabe says that being surrounded by so many guys is awakening things within him...

they also did a challenge were only the ones that could make Watanabe throw up into a bucket would be allowed to perform

some guys managed to past the challenge by dropping their pants and showing their asses to Watanabe :uwot:

sounds like the beginning of a bad frat party movie

they also started an account for the WACK BOYZ, something interesting is that the group is going to be based on Osaka while all the other WACK groups are from Tokyo

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
Yu-ki accidentally introduced ExWHYZ as EMPiRE :doge:

the group account posted the video in response to getting call out by Yu-ki for calling them "EMPiRE" during an update for their radio show

it should say "ExWHYZ Official"
EMPiRE official fanclub"xYZ" RADIO

in some ways is karma

but also proves isn't only us fans who are still struggling with it

Last edited:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,055,615
Yu-ki accidentally introduced ExWHYZ as EMPiRE :doge:

the group account posted the video in response to getting call out by Yu-ki for calling them "EMPiRE" during an update for their radio show

it should say "ExWHYZ Official"

in some ways is karma

but also proves isn't only us fans who are still struggling with it

They should have gone with a more catchy name to replace EMPIRE. ExWHYZ is too much tbh.:viva: Poor Yu-ki

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
They should have gone with a more catchy name to replace EMPIRE. ExWHYZ is too much tbh.:viva: Poor Yu-ki
once we learn how it's actually supposed to be pronounced is going start rolling out the tongue :doge:

i think we all agree that EMPiRE is a better name (probably even the members would agree) but ExWHYZ isn't exactly bad, the thing is that before the announcement the word "exwhyz" didn't existed, combining two different words to create a new one feels a little weird but that's the trend for new groups to name themselves
in any case this is Watanabe's fault :knifeduck:

and hey, at least this time they aren't called "ANAL SEX PENiS"

the fact that these days we can see "ASP" without rolling our eyes is a good precedent for them

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
for the time being Midoriko is going to go on hiatus due to a worsening chronic disease

Regarding midoriko,
She is currently undergoing medical treatment due to a worsening chronic disease,
in order for the 6 of us to be active as ExWHYZ in the future and until midoriko fully recovers, we will be active as a 5-member team for the time being.

Regarding the timing of her return, we will report back after consulting with her doctor.

In addition, the release of the currently announced 1st tour and of the 1st album will be carried out as planned.

We apologize for the inconvenience and concern for our fans.
Thank you for your understanding.

[midoriko comment]
I apologize for surprising you with the sudden announcement.
Due to my chronic illness i will be taking a break from activities for a while.

ExWHYZ has just started but I will rest well and focus on treatment so that I can work with everyone for the long time to come.

To be honest, i'm not even sure myself but i will definitely return as ExWHYZ's midoriko so don't worry about that...!

Everyone who loves ExWHYZ, everyone involved, members
I am very sorry for causing you so much trouble and concern.

Thank you for your continued support of ExWHYZ.

Dear members, i ask for ExWHYZ!

ExWHYZ midoriko

-
hopefully she recovers :heartpar:

not to butt in since i don't want to get too deep into the members personal life but during the first year of EMPiRE Midoriko was regularly absent from the group's activities to take care of her father who was hospitalized for a chronic illness, i'm not sure what condition he had but he didn't make it...

again, hoping is nothing serious and that things go well

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
it was ASP's tour final

ASP are going to tour with "the soap girls"

so yeah, that's a thing

CCCCCC posted fan art of ASP (it counts as "fan" if a member did it?)

FbGFBXfUYAcgbz9

Top Bottom