The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
FbZoEo2UUAAQaeo

ExWHYZ, BiS, GANG PARADE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN and ASP are going to play the concert together, is going to be on late November at the Makuhari Messe Hall

(although WAgg aren't there, also no word on the boy group)

i guess this is to prove that WACK is much more than just BiSH, hoping we get to see some nice interactions between the groups

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
i forgot to check lately but seems that ExWHYZ are pretty active in TikTok

wachuwachu :partydogo:

and why there are so many videos of Mikina? well that's because these days her enthusiasm is at 1000%

and if you search "mikina_ExWHYZ 1000%" on twitter there are dozens of tweets acknowledging that

-

ExWHYZ announced a fan project, people that buy the fan club limited edition of their debut album are going to be able to enter a lottery where the winners are going to be teach by the ExWHYZ's dance club the choreography of "Wanna Dance" and on November 22 they are going to be invited on stage at the Zepp Haneda to perform the song along Mayu and Now

you may get screamed at by them :sweat:
if you perform half-heartedly there is a possibility that you will be instructed in a harsh tone that you cannot think of as coming from an idol
granted if you are a masochist that must be a good selling point :doge:

Now is going to be the director

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
ASP announced a 24 hour long concert "24 hours ANARCHY ANARCHY SHiT SHiT PARTY PEOPLE"

in 2016 BiSH did the "24 Hour Party BiSH"

in 2019 EMPiRE held their "EMPiRE presents TWENTY FOUR HOUR PARTY PEOPLE" as a send off to YUKA who graduated from the group the same day

also in 2019 BiS2 held a 69 (nice) hour concert

worth mention that none of these concerts were truly 24 or 69 hours since they took 6 / 8 hour breaks between performances
so while tough still not something that counts as modern slavery :doge:

also bringing this back since it ended in the previous page, tomorrow is going to be the release of ASP's major debut single "Hyper Cracker"

it was ASP's tour final

ASP are going to tour with "the soap girls"

so yeah, that's a thing

CCCCCC posted fan art of ASP (it counts as "fan" if a member did it?)

FbGFBXfUYAcgbz9

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
Now posted a new update of her Scawaii series

FbfBnGVUYAA2Bkj

FbfBnGeVUAE9xj3

Fbj0P3WVEAAWVAQ

FbdGhE-VQAMNkJ1

i always forget about this but Now also is a regular of the B.L.T magazine, she runs a series called "やみつきガール"

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
i believe these weren't posted yet?

both BiSH and ASP's latest singles went on sale on the 31 we should get some numbers in a few days, i keep forgetting to update the albums / singles sales

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
new Usagi Tsukino's selfies

these days seems that she is now aware that her moles are a huge charm point for fans, i legitimately think they are pretty unique

FbkAIHDUYAAq4ZA
FbkAIHMUsAIT7Ad

FbP_dX-WYAAp85C
FbP_dUZUsAAuV5h

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
Mikina and Now started TikTok accounts

she got called out by the ExWHYZ account because of her bio

this is what she put
🍊 My name is Mikina 🍊 from ExWHYZ, I'm in a group with a hard-to-remember name
i mean she has a point :doge:

in any case she says to have plans to be very active there, i do believe Mikina has the potential to do pretty well in TikTok

Now also started her account "nowkoro0"

both Mikina and Now launched their accounts at the same time, the other members don't have one yet but they are probably going to start theirs soon

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
ASP's 24 hours concert was yesterday, it was live streamed on Nico but i forgot

the "GOING GOING wack" uploaded several videos from the live stream so worth checking

speaking of ASP. i keep getting surprised by how short CCCCCC is for reference Watanabe is 165cm / 5'5, she is 20 btw so definitely not getting taller than that

FbqxV9pagAAq2gi

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
the final concert of EMPiRE's last tour is going to get a DVD / Blu Ray release 「元EMPiREなりのラストツアーFINAL」

i'm not surprised since before the concert people were already asking for a release

Fb4-QpOaQAA0cjB

Fb4-QpKaAAALprq

• Normal and Limited Edtion
  • Both versions come with either a DVD or Blu Ray, 2 CDs and a Photobook
  • Limited Edition comes with a signed poster by a member and a Cheki / Polaroid picture

i'm not sure of the details but some versions of the limited edition are going to include pieces of one their uniforms

Fb5S0JBagAAinaZ

these uniforms are the ones from "the GREAT JOURNEY" which they used in their final concert

FacvFTpaUAEn4ZE

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775

well that's the kind of content i was expecting from Mikina

both her and Now keep their word and have been pretty active in TikTok

Mayu did a IG livestream, she streamed the game Momotaro Dentetsu / 桃鉄

Usagi Tsukino visited Mayu some days ago and played the game together

also according to Usagi
When I'm playing games i can't help but get unbelievably foul-mouthed. I really want to do something about it.

okay, now they really need to do a live stream together

i can't find much info on this game, seems to be some Mario Party-esque game

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
well...

doesn't seems like something to celebrate

Watanabe and MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN announced the "WE MUST CHANGE" project

In December 7 the group is going to release their final single "MUST CHANGE"

the single is going to be released in multiple versions, one for each member, the member whose version sells the most is going to get a solo debut while the member or members who sell the least are going to be stripped of their rank and send to an audition camp to participate as trainees

on December 12 they are going to hold an audition camp for new members (unclear how many members they are planning to add), the MAMESHiBA members with the lowest sales of "MUST CHANGE" are going to joint the camp as trainees

on December 17 MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN are holding their last concert with the current system “WE MUST CHANGE TOUR FiNAL”, no one knows what's going to happen next

since a weeks ago i've been saying how strange is that they stopped updating MAMESHiBA TV, i knew something what's up, this situation reminds me of what happened to BiS2 back in December 2018, Watanabe announced a new system for the group and send the members with the lowest individual sales of their latest single to participate in the audition camp

basically it was just a "kind" way for Watanabe to tell some members to get the fuck out, in the case of BiS2 the members were really close friends so they never let Watanabe had his way and instead got together and announced that all of them were quitting the group in support of each other (even the members that weren't at risk of getting kicked out)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
sales updates

1JBZ6CK.png

ASP's "Hyper Cracker"

first week sales: 19,591 copies

BiSH's "Sayonara Saraba"

first week sales: 18,309 copies

v02DlMy.png

6WkmI3a.png

glmqTGu.png

BiS "Hey boy hey girl"

first week sales: 12,524 copies
second week sales: 6,048 copies
third week sales: 4,041
fourth week sales: unknown
fifth week sales: unknown
sixth week sales: 2,440 copies
seventh week sales: 1,969 copies
eighth week sales: 3,091

total sales so far: 30113+ copies

i believe this is ASP's highest sales week so far

BiSH's singles sales are lower that usual simply because they are holding not monthly but almost bi weekly releases (when you factor Aina / Ayuni / Chittiii's solos, etc)

BiS's "Hey boy hey girl" keeps selling well, definitely the 3rd gen's highest selling release so far

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775

they look pretty good, the GP members usually only wear colorful uniforms so is refreshing they went all black this time
Also releasing a new single titles "Priority" on the 19th
https://twitter.com/GANG_PARADE/status/1567852918040330241
seems next week is going to be available for download / streaming, i wonder if the song is going to be "different" too, i'm looking forward to it either way

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
today is "Orchestra" 6th anniversary! to this day is still my favorite BiSH's song

"Orchestra" was BiSH's breakthrough that propelled the group to stardom, it was thanks to it that media started paying attention to the group and discovered they were one of the best acts of the recent years, one can just wonder what would be of WACK if it weren't for BiSH

even without this song i still think the group would be as popular as they are today, BiSH discography is really good and "Promise the star" performed as well as "Orchestra", the song still deserves recognition

i wrote a post about it that ended having nothing to do with it

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
WACK announced their own magazine "Gekkan WACK" or "Monthly WACK"

Watanabe is going to be the editor in chief and the members of the groups are going to act as writers, the magazine is going to be publish under Kobunsha

they are going to run multiple series featuring the members of WACK talking about their lives outside the group, their hobbies, etc plus a column were fans can share their problems with the members and get advice

the first 6 issues of the magazine are going to feature a different member of BiSH in the cover, they also are going to include plastic models of the members created by Sushio (character designer at TRIGGER, responsible for KILL LA KILL among other series)

they are going to release two sets of models, the first set seems to be based on "Promise the star"

kv_chara_01.png

another of the features is an original manga by Tetsuji Kanie, is going to be based on a mix of real life events and fiction, the story is going to be set in one of WACK's audition camps

comic01_pc.png

they plan to launch a monthly essay serialization, via an online vote they are holding a contest among different members of WACK to pick the winner of the spot, these are the members that submitted an essay

Dockson (GANG PARADE)
Mikina (ExWHYZ)
TOGGY (BiS)
KAEDE (MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN)
Mog Ryan (ASP)
WONKER (ASP)

unfortunately the magazine is only going to be released in physical format, the content of the magazine is going to be keep a secret until release and subscriptions are only available in either 6 or 12 months plans

here a place holder of how is going to look

book.jpg

something funny is that Kobunsha also publishes the magazine "bis" which is unrelated to the group BiS

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,671,775
GG Wack posted a translated lyric video of "Wanna dance"

(thumbnail is broken but the video works)

Top Bottom