🌈👑 We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | ♪ #Heartris ♪ 👑🌈

S

Some

so last season's team mission was how would they look as girlgroup members this team mission is what kind of girl group member they will be ok jyp .. , damn it He says the winners will get cubes but what about the losers i'm already watching this show but this teaser made even more excited ..

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285

200514 Sukkiri!! Spoilers for DTNA team

I really enjoyed their performance and can't wait to see the full thing Friday.

Nina really stepped up this time around and really solidified her spot in the group. Her dancing seems to have got better, she didn't stick out in a bad way. Her singing was stable which is even more impressive.

Akari did such a good her singing was on pitch and she had such a high energy that really helped her stood out.

Riria did a good job singing wise it was a good support for the other members.

They seem to have cut out Mayuka's part but she looked cute and fit the stage well. She seemed more confident this time.

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400

200514 Sukkiri!! Spoilers for DTNA team

Singing improved by a tremendous amount for all 3 of the girls. (Nina was already good but so she didn't improve as much in singing but it did seem at least her singing was slightly clearer and her pronunciation was a bit sharper.) But Riria, Akari, and Mayuka... WOW their vocals really picked up here.

Dancing was fun. A bit reserved but also notice that the stage appeared a bit slippery as saw a slight slip in Mayuka at the start on one of her foot movements.
Main theme of this was having fun and they nailed that. No faltering in facial expressions or lack of energy. Some unison issues in their movements but when I watch the twice version they kind of have the same thing. Not precise synchronized movements just close. Almost as if the disunity is a bit on purpose.

Overall very enjoyable performance.

ps. And yes we got Nina's High Note in that one place at the end so was happy.
pps. Mayaka and her pigtails(y)

S

Some

Let me make sure this time is nizi project today or tommorow im confused

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Let me make sure this time is nizi project today or tommorow im confused

nizikake the variety show is at 1am Tokyo time friday
Nizi project the main show is at 10pm Tokyo time Friday

sukkiri!!is a morning show on broadcast tv and Nizi segments usually start 9:20 or 9:30am Tokyo time.

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
The decisions that JYP is making of putting the teams together and who they're going against is confirming my theory that ot13 isn't debuting and he already knows who he wants to debut in this group and is setting the girls up accordingly.

DTNA team was better for numerous reasons in my opinion and should have won especially when Veryx3 had a clear weak link in singing which was Ayaka. I think DTNA having the members they did and who they were up against was a calculated move. JYP wants Ayaka to debut and they put her in a group with two strong trainees who helped carry their performance which was a way for her to get a cube. Riria and Akari not winning is just another reason for them to not debut because they didn't get a cube despite them arguably having a better showing then Ayaka. Mayuka and Nina aren't hurt by this because they already have a cube.

Swing team versus Heartshaker team is pretty much obvious who is winning. Riku most definitely will give a good performance but Momoka and Yuna will most likely not do as good as the swing team further pushing their chances away from debuting because they don't have a cube. Riku will be fine because she already has one though.

Everyone from Swing Team and Veryx3 are debuting in the group. Mayuka, Nina, and Riku having cubes are going to cause them to debut making this group 9 members...

I'm already seeing on twitter people are upset by the winners and I hope this is a wakeup call that ot13 is not happening and JYP already has his faves.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin

200515 Nizikake - Spoilers for DTNA, Veryx3, & winner of team battle 1

So much for my / our theories. Tbh, both teams did do well, and I didn't see much to separate the two teams. Team Sunrise - loved the expressiveness, and they executed the dance well. That opening bit with Ayaka was nice, but I would have given the edge to Team Seaside Fairies for stronger vocals and a tougher dance performance overall. I'd be interested to see if my opinions will change once I see the full performance.

But it does mean Ayaka ends this round with 2 cubes, while Riria and Akari still have none. I thought Ayaka did well dance-wise, but vocally - what little was shown, and what few lines she got - was OK, but wasn't a huge improvement over her last performance. Again, her star quality seems to be trumping everything else.

Was a bit surprised about Miihi having to go back to Japan for school-related stuff, though. Timeline-wise, her going to Japan and coming back to SK must have happened before March 6-9th, when Japan instituted 2-week quarantine rules for visitors from SK, and SK reciprocated those restrictions. I was expecting her absence to be the reason for Team Sunrise's downfall, but I was wrong-footed yet again.

At this point, I'd have to give the edge to Team Swing Baby over Team Heartshaker for the next matchup. It really does seem to be turning into a battle for the last 1-2 positions at this point, since the leading candidates are becoming more and more secure in their positions.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
The decisions that JYP is making of putting the teams together and who they're going against is confirming my theory that ot13 isn't debuting and he already knows who he wants to debut in this group and is setting the girls up accordingly.

DTNA team was better for numerous reasons in my opinion and should have won especially when Veryx3 had a clear weak link in singing which was Ayaka. I think DTNA having the members they did and who they were up against was a calculated move. JYP wants Ayaka to debut and they put her in a group with two strong trainees who helped carry their performance which was a way for her to get a cube. Riria and Akari not winning is just another reason for them to not debut because they didn't get a cube despite them arguably having a better showing then Ayaka. Mayuka and Nina aren't hurt by this because they already have a cube.

Swing team versus Heartshaker team is pretty much obvious who is winning. Riku most definitely will give a good performance but Momoka and Yuna will most likely not do as good as the swing team further pushing their chances away from debuting because they don't have a cube. Riku will be fine because she already has one though.

Everyone from Swing Team and Veryx3 are debuting in the group. Mayuka, Nina, and Riku having cubes are going to cause them to debut making this group 9 members...

I'm already seeing on twitter people are upset by the winners and I hope this is a wakeup call that ot13 is not happening and JYP already has his faves.

I always thought OT13 was quite low in probability of happening, some of the members are similar archtypes, similar skills, and story arcs.

I agree the team formations were very calculated even though the matchups were apparently random. Wonder what would have happened with a VVV vs Swing Baby.

I was wrong with Jyp making the reality series move and giving dtna the upset. I thought dtna were solid all around vocally but their dancing was actually fairly lackluster. Their form was off a lot of the time and some of them didn’t do the moves. E.G. At the start of the choreo only Nina and Mayuka bothered to do a body roll as peeps pointed on dcinside.

1589458045.gif

Ayaka was hidden vocally in VVV like she will be in the debut group songs. Her dancing has actually gotten pretty good though. She actually had the best form on quite a few of the movements. There’s something weird with her nasal sound. She should actually go get checked out to see if her breathing is ok. Miihi hard carried the vocals and Rima’s rap was really good handling 2 peoples parts.

Just from the shortened edit, all around I would say dtna had better vocals since they don’t have one glaring weak person but VVV were more dynamic dance wise / stage presence + had Rima's rap.

Last edited:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I hope the name "Team Sunrise" doesn't trigger certain people in SK.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
ZaZb9p7.png

who was team mom rooting for? maybe not for the ambitious daughter ...

maya looks great with the new styling btw brightens her up ... now the knets can't say she looks like a young widow anymore

cereus bunny

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,400
So much for my / our theories. Tbh, both teams did do well, and I didn't see much to separate the two teams. Team Sunrise - loved the expressiveness, and they executed the dance well. That opening bit with Ayaka was nice, but I would have given the edge to Team Seaside Fairies for stronger vocals and a tougher dance performance overall. I'd be interested to see if my opinions will change once I see the full performance.

But it does mean Ayaka ends this round with 2 cubes, while Riria and Akari still have none. I thought Ayaka did well dance-wise, but vocally - what little was shown, and what few lines she got - was OK, but wasn't a huge improvement over her last performance. Again, her star quality seems to be trumping everything else.

Was a bit surprised about Miihi having to go back to Japan for school-related stuff, though. Timeline-wise, her going to Japan and coming back to SK must have happened before March 6-9th, when Japan instituted 2-week quarantine rules for visitors from SK, and SK reciprocated those restrictions. I was expecting her absence to be the reason for Team Sunrise's downfall, but I was wrong-footed yet again.

At this point, I'd have to give the edge to Team Swing Baby over Team Heartshaker for the next matchup. It really does seem to be turning into a battle for the last 1-2 positions at this point, since the leading candidates are becoming more and more secure in their positions.
I agree the team formations were very calculated even though the matchups were apparently random. Wonder what would have happened with a VVV vs Swing Baby.

I was wrong with Jyp making the reality series move and giving dtna the upset. I thought dtna were solid all around vocally but their dancing was actually fairly lackluster imo. Their form was off a lot of the time and some of them didn’t do the moves. E.G. At the start of the choreo only Nina and Mayuka bothered to do a body roll.

Ayaka was hidden vocally in VvV like she will be in the debut group songs. Her dancing has actually gotten pretty good though. She actually had the best form on quite a few of the movements. There’s something weird with her nasal sound. She should actually go get checked out to see if her breathing is ok. Miihi hard carried the vocals and Rima’s rap was really good handling 2 peoples parts.

Just from the shortened edit, all around I would say dtna had better vocals since they don’t have one glaring weak person but VVV were more dynamic dance wise / stage presence.
Considering the trainees have such vast differences in skill level and experience, it seemed like the show/JYP was going to be evaluating them more on their potential and improvement. I guess this is why it's so surprising to me that DTNA team lost. They were a team of underdogs and were given a harder song to pull off so it was surprising to me that they didn't win when they had a successful (and brighter imo) performance where they showed significant improvement on all fronts from all four members. I can't see Ayaka pulling off the vocals/choreo for this had she somehow been on this team instead. I'm all for Ayaka being in the debut lineup and can see she's an asset but the blatant bias towards her on the show (e.g. rooming with Miihi, trainer's "#1 pick", group team formations, etc), especially at the detriment of other trainees, is pretty lame.

Veryx3 team definitely put on a solid performance, they all had great expressions and their dance was more cohesive as the choreo was easier. Rima especially impressed me with her ability to do a cute concept and full rap. She displayed her rapping ability much better here with more bars (and much faster ones at that) and her vocals were fine. Ayaka was charming and her dance was pretty good, but she still sounds like a robot (even with all those post production fixes to her voice), while Riria and Akari had more pleasant, stable voices even with DTNA's taxing choreo. Miihi's vocals were rock solid as always, but Nina's vocals and that insane high note still take the cake due to how challenging DTNA is. Still waiting for Miihi to get taken out of her comfort zone because she's truly one of my favorites and I want the versatility that I know she's capable of better displayed.

Basically, top 8 is confirmed locked. I think Mayuka, Akari, Riria are vying for the final spot if it really is OT9, but after this, the chances of Akari or Riria unseating Mayuka becomes less likely. Still definitely possible, just less so. I think Momoka and Yuna would have had better chances if they promoted themselves as rappers, they each have more potential there, but unfortunately Heartshaker has no rap part. Riku has a lot of work ahead of her but she's pretty safe for debut. I feel bad for the other two.

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
I always thought OT13 was quite low in probability of happening, some of the members are similar archtypes, similar skills, and story arcs.

I was wrong with Jyp making the reality series move and giving dtna the upset. I thought dtna were solid all around vocally but their dancing was actually fairly lackluster. Their form was off a lot of the time and some of them didn’t do the moves. E.G. At the start of the choreo only Nina and Mayuka bothered to do a body roll as peeps pointed on dcinside.

1589458045.gif

Ayaka was hidden vocally in VVV like she will be in the debut group songs. Her dancing has actually gotten pretty good though. She actually had the best form on quite a few of the movements. There’s something weird with her nasal sound. She should actually go get checked out to see if her breathing is ok. Miihi hard carried the vocals and Rima’s rap was really good handling 2 peoples parts.

Just from the shortened edit, all around I would say dtna had slightly better vocals since they don’t have one glaring weak person but VVV were more dynamic dance wise / stage presence + had Rima's rap.
Veryx3 had one less of a person and the choreo isn't as challenging as DTNA and considering majority of the team of DTNA were low in their solo performance I think they shined and showed improvements. Only Rima really stood out in Veryx3 to me because of her rap.

Feel like JYP is being biased towards Ayaka. How did Sunrise win against Seaside Fairies :wut:

They had more chemistry and were a stronger team. I- just don’t understand...

I don't know if its biased but he already has the debut group set and Ayaka is apart of it so she couldn't afford to not get a cube.
Considering the trainees have such vast differences in skill level and experience, it seemed like the show/JYP was going to be evaluating them more on their potential and improvement. I guess this is why it's so surprising to me that DTNA team lost. They were a team of underdogs and were given a harder song to pull off so it was surprising to me that they didn't win when they had a successful (and brighter imo) performance where they showed significant improvement on all fronts from all four members. I can't see Ayaka pulling off the vocals/choreo for this had she somehow been on this team instead. I'm all for Ayaka being in the debut lineup and can see she's an asset but the blatant bias towards her on the show (e.g. rooming with Miihi, trainer's "#1 pick", group team formations, etc), especially at the detriment of other trainees, is pretty lame.

Veryx3 team definitely put on a solid performance, they all had great expressions and their dance was more cohesive as the choreo was easier. Rima especially impressed me with her ability to do a cute concept and full rap. She displayed her rapping ability much better here with more bars (and much faster ones at that) and her vocals were fine. Ayaka was charming and her dance was pretty good, but she still sounds like a robot (even with all those post production fixes to her voice), while Riria and Akari had more pleasant, stable voices even with DTNA's taxing choreo. Miihi's vocals were rock solid as always, but Nina's vocals and that insane high note still take the cake due to how challenging DTNA is. Still waiting for Miihi to get taken out of her comfort zone because she's truly one of my favorites and I want the versatility that I know she's capable of better displayed.

Basically, top 8 is confirmed locked. I think Mayuka, Akari, Riria are vying for the final spot if it really is OT9, but after this, the chances of Akari or Riria unseating Mayuka becomes less likely. Still definitely possible, just less so. I think Momoka and Yuna would have had better chances if they promoted themselves as rappers, they each have more potential there, but unfortunately Heartshaker has no rap part. Riku has a lot of work ahead of her but she's pretty safe for debut. I feel bad for the other two.
I agree the top 8 is pretty much locked and I think Mayuka will make the lineup so Nizi will be 9.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Feel like JYP is being biased towards Ayaka. How did Sunrise win against Seaside Fairies :wut:

They had more chemistry and were a stronger team. I- just don’t understand...

JYP/staff are absolutely biased towards certain trainees. You can tell from the different storylines they've crafted for them. However this isn't a true singing/dancing competition or a show that supposedly depends on audience voting like produce. It's more a program (marketing tool) that details the process in which they formulate a group with some dramatic addons like "cubes" and double elimination. It's basically the same process agencies use to form idol debut teams behind the scenes using many criteria other than pure singing/dancing.

Even using JYPE's Itzy as an example, i imagine them considering the image of the future group and favoring Yuna with her personality/visuals/height even over existing trainees that were better singers/dancers at the time.

Side note: Can't wait until Team DTNA goes psycho Chaeryeong on VVV in the Entertainment Camp Battle episode.

Last edited:

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
JYP/staff are absolutely biased towards certain trainees. You can tell from the different storylines they've crafted for them. However this isn't a true singing/dancing competition or a show that supposedly depends on audience voting like produce. It's more a program (marketing tool) that details the process in which they formulate a group with some dramatic addons like "cubes" and double elimination. It's basically the same process agencies use to form idol debut teams behind the scenes using many criteria other than pure singing/dancing.

Even using JYPE's Itzy as an example, i imagine them considering the image of the future group and favoring Yuna with her personality/visuals/height even over existing trainees that were better singers/dancers at the time.

Side note: Can't wait until Team DTNA goes psycho Chaeryeong on VVV in the Entertainment Camp Battle episode.
I'm seeing a fair amount of dislike in the youtube comment sections with most people saying DTNA should have won. They are blasting poor Ayaka quite a bit. If you give someone an unfair advantage and then treat it as fair it is a tremendous disservice to the individual singled out (Ayaka). Unfortunately as time goes on I can see internationally wise a bit of hate going toward Ayaka from this kind of thing.

Top Bottom