The Official Momoiro Clover Z & Stardust Planet Thread

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
While thinking about the possible restrictions brought about by COPPA, Momoclo's "Guchokki Party" came to mind. I haven't seen any videos in my recommendations for a while. I looked into it and nothing's been uploaded to the official YouTube channel in 3 months. That would coincide with the huge fine YouTube was hit with in Sept. I went to Momoclo-chan Z's twitter account and it looks like they're embedding all their clips now. I guess they thought it wasn't worth hosting them on YouTube anymore.

Anyway, it looks like they've expanded the segments and are going out on location now.

Reni exploring:

Shiori hula hooping:

Arin crafting:

They've even added a villain, Dark Princess Fu, played by Takarazuka Revue alumni Hinami Fu.

Kanako battles the Dark Princess!

Fu also played the Spirit of Competition at last year's Momoclomania.

55e6fd19-s.jpg

Quite the transformation!

EOYKvkaVAAA0xBx.jpg:small

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Looky what I found. Crown Pop should challenge Takoyaki to a skiing competition!

It was hidden because it's flagged as content made for kids. I only found it because of the link they posted on their twitter. This means it won't come up in a search and can't be saved to your favorites. Must be the effect of COPPA because their other MVs can be searched for. It sucks for them since Mita's getting so much attention, but now their content is harder to find.

Edit: nvm. If you search for Crown Pop, the new MV does show up in the results. Strange, when videos are labeled as "for kids" they're supposed to effectively disappear. Must be more to it.

While thinking about the possible restrictions brought about by COPPA, Momoclo's "Guchokki Party" came to mind. I haven't seen any videos in my recommendations for a while. I looked into it and nothing's been uploaded to the official YouTube channel in 3 months. That would coincide with the huge fine YouTube was hit with in Sept. I went to Momoclo-chan Z's twitter account and it looks like they're embedding all their clips now. I guess they thought it wasn't worth hosting them on YouTube anymore.

Anyway, it looks like they've expanded the segments and are going out on location now.

Reni exploring:

Shiori hula hooping:

Arin crafting:

They've even added a villain, Dark Princess Fu, played by Takarazuka Revue alumni Hinami Fu.

Kanako battles the Dark Princess!

Fu also played the Spirit of Competition at last year's Momoclomania.

55e6fd19-s.jpg

Quite the transformation!

EOYKvkaVAAA0xBx.jpg:small

Ah yes, I'd seen some pictures of Fu and Kanako but I wasn't exactly sure what was going on

I have to admit that I don't really understand this COPPA thing, and even less so why Crown Pop's MV would be tagged for children. The MV is nice enough, but I liked "Can't go back summer" more as a song as it was more dynamic. The new song sounds much better though, CGBS was quite jarring outside of the chorus.

It seems like Crown Pop aren't the only ones who reasoned that being active after Stapla Fes was a good idea, as B.O.L.T also released a new MV today!

Chuuni Uku Gurai is their first proper MV, although the budget is limited to say the least.

King also released the second teaser for the Momoclo Mania 2019 DVD/Bluray, it's a lot more interesting than the first teaser IMO

Finally Tokisen posted a behind the scenes video of Stapla Fes with appearances from idols from other groups like Shachi, Taconiji, BOLT etc

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I was just thinking about JA Namie today. That's great they raised so much!

Saki usually has her hair more under control, lol.

My copy of Ebichu's "Music" finally arrived. I think I ordered it back in November! Might have been early December. Anyway, just wanted to share these pics. Like most of the more expensive versions, this came in a cardboard slip case. What's interesting is that, on the the cover of the booklet, they use the same picture but the members have their eyes closed. I also didn't notice until I had it right in front of me, but the cord to Ayaka and Hinata's mics is connected, so they're singing into each others faces!

lHn2POd.jpg

I like how Kaho's bending over in this pic to accentuate her height.

sOrZsku.jpg

And finally, the album included a photocard of Rika. She's maybe my 3rd favorite member so this is acceptable.

DGZqP0z.jpg

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
There's not that much happening right now, but here's a bit of an update!

First off: Reni-chan.

She updated her IG with a story about an unlikely chance encounter (I'm not going to attempt to translate or summarize it but it's wholesome)

Then a day or two later a Japanese woman posted on IG about her trip to Thailand, where she took a 2-day group tour. She was later told that the young woman that was part of the group was Reni. (The IG post was later taken down, probably for privacy reasons as it had the faces of the group members and a pic of her sitting with Reni).

But here's the accompanying text:
先日タイ旅行🇹🇭に友達と行った時のこと🤗時間がたったからいいかな?って。タイの観光地をたくさん回りたくて2日間ツアーに参加することにした。2日間同じメンバーで共に移動をしとてもみんな仲良くなって、そのメンバーになんとなんとももいろクローバーZの紫れにちゃんが一緒だったという奇跡❣️可愛い子だとは思ってたけれど気付かなくて、一人のメンバーさんが声をかけて発覚。貴重なお休みママさんとの旅行に来ていて、世界って広いでもこんな奇跡のような出会いってあるんだな✨楽しい旅行何倍も楽しくなった出来事。れにちゃんこれからも活躍楽しみにしてます。頑張ってね✨#タイ旅行 #ももいろクローバーz #れにちゃん #れにちゃん推し #奇跡の出会い

Kanako is filming a Kirin Beer CM

This might be Momoclo's second individual TV commercial, after Reni's Suzuki Every CM last year.

The visuals for the Momoclo Mania 2019 DVD/Bluray are out and the gladiator theme looks amazing!

I was just thinking about JA Namie today. That's great they raised so much!

Saki usually has her hair more under control, lol.

My copy of Ebichu's "Music" finally arrived. I think I ordered it back in November! Might have been early December. Anyway, just wanted to share these pics. Like most of the more expensive versions, this came in a cardboard slip case. What's interesting is that, on the the cover of the booklet, they use the same picture but the members have their eyes closed. I also didn't notice until I had it right in front of me, but the cord to Ayaka and Hinata's mics is connected, so they're singing into each others faces!

I like how Kaho's bending over in this pic to accentuate her height.
And finally, the album included a photocard of Rika. She's maybe my 3rd favorite member so this is acceptable.

Congratulations! The style of the album seems quite nice, and the Kaho picture in particular looks great.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo released some of the ZZ versions of their songs digitally!

It seems so far it's not available on Spotify global though :(

Tracklist:
01.Ikuze!Kaitou Shoujo -ZZ ver.-(作詞・作曲:前山田健一 編曲:invisible manners)
02.Hashire! -ZZ ver.-(作詞:NOBE、モリモトコージ 作曲:KOJI oba、michitomo 編曲:michitomo)
03.Zenryoku Shoujo -ZZ ver.-(作詞:琴織、前山田健一 作曲:千葉直樹、michitomo 編曲:NARASAKI)
04.Chai Maxx -ZZ ver.-(作詞:只野菜摘 作曲・編曲:横山克)
05.Orange Note -ZZ ver.-(作詞・作曲・編曲:ツキダタダシ)
06.Z Densetsu ~Fanfare wa tomaranai ~(作詞・作曲:前山田健一 編曲:tatsuo)
07.DNA Rhapsody -ZZ ver.-(作詞:前田たかひろ 作曲:大隅知宇 編曲:R・O・N)
08.Tsuyoku Tsuyoku -ZZ ver.-(作詞:湯汲哲也、HIROKI 作曲:湯汲哲也 編曲:鈴木Daichi秀行)
09.MOON PRIDE -ZZ ver.-(作詞・作曲・編曲:Revo guitar:マーティー・フリードマン)
10.『Z』no Shikai -ZZ ver.-(作詞:森 雪之丞 作曲:NARASAKI 編曲:長谷川智樹)
11.Coco☆Natsu -ZZ ver.-(作詞・作曲:前山田健一 編曲:宗本康兵)
12.Santa San -ZZ ver.-(作詞・作曲:前山田健一 編曲:徳田光希)

Some of these remakes are better than the original (one example being Santa san), and some of the original songs aren't easily available so I really hope they make it available world wide.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Great to hear that Kanako will be a torch runner! I had a feeling she would be chosen, so it's nice that it's been made official.

:partydogo:

There's not that much happening right now, but here's a bit of an update!

First off: Reni-chan.

She updated her IG with a story about an unlikely chance encounter (I'm not going to attempt to translate or summarize it but it's wholesome)

Then a day or two later a Japanese woman posted on IG about her trip to Thailand, where she took a 2-day group tour. She was later told that the young woman that was part of the group was Reni. (The IG post was later taken down, probably for privacy reasons as it had the faces of the group members and a pic of her sitting with Reni).

But here's the accompanying text:
先日タイ旅行🇹🇭に友達と行った時のこと🤗時間がたったからいいかな?って。タイの観光地をたくさん回りたくて2日間ツアーに参加することにした。2日間同じメンバーで共に移動をしとてもみんな仲良くなって、そのメンバーになんとなんとももいろクローバーZの紫れにちゃんが一緒だったという奇跡❣可愛い子だとは思ってたけれど気付かなくて、一人のメンバーさんが声をかけて発覚。貴重なお休みママさんとの旅行に来ていて、世界って広いでもこんな奇跡のような出会いってあるんだな✨楽しい旅行何倍も楽しくなった出来事。れにちゃんこれからも活躍楽しみにしてます。頑張ってね✨#タイ旅行 #ももいろクローバーz #れにちゃん #れにちゃん推し #奇跡の出会い

Kanako is filming a Kirin Beer CM

This might be Momoclo's second individual TV commercial, after Reni's Suzuki Every CM last year.

The visuals for the Momoclo Mania 2019 DVD/Bluray are out and the gladiator theme looks amazing!

Congratulations! The style of the album seems quite nice, and the Kaho picture in particular looks great.

Wow, that woman got a nice surprise! What are the odds?!

They're concert DVD/Blu-ray's always look so nice, but they're so expensive 😭

Momoclo released some of the ZZ versions of their songs digitally!

It seems so far it's not available on Spotify global though :(

Tracklist:
01.Ikuze!Kaitou Shoujo -ZZ ver.-(作詞・作曲:前山田健一 編曲:invisible manners)
02.Hashire! -ZZ ver.-(作詞:NOBE、モリモトコージ 作曲:KOJI oba、michitomo 編曲:michitomo)
03.Zenryoku Shoujo -ZZ ver.-(作詞:琴織、前山田健一 作曲:千葉直樹、michitomo 編曲:NARASAKI)
04.Chai Maxx -ZZ ver.-(作詞:只野菜摘 作曲・編曲:横山克)
05.Orange Note -ZZ ver.-(作詞・作曲・編曲:ツキダタダシ)
06.Z Densetsu ~Fanfare wa tomaranai ~(作詞・作曲:前山田健一 編曲:tatsuo)
07.DNA Rhapsody -ZZ ver.-(作詞:前田たかひろ 作曲:大隅知宇 編曲:R・O・N)
08.Tsuyoku Tsuyoku -ZZ ver.-(作詞:湯汲哲也、HIROKI 作曲:湯汲哲也 編曲:鈴木Daichi秀行)
09.MOON PRIDE -ZZ ver.-(作詞・作曲・編曲:Revo guitar:マーティー・フリードマン)
10.『Z』no Shikai -ZZ ver.-(作詞:森 雪之丞 作曲:NARASAKI 編曲:長谷川智樹)
11.Coco☆Natsu -ZZ ver.-(作詞・作曲:前山田健一 編曲:宗本康兵)
12.Santa San -ZZ ver.-(作詞・作曲:前山田健一 編曲:徳田光希)

Some of these remakes are better than the original (one example being Santa san), and some of the original songs aren't easily available so I really hope they make it available world wide.

I think some of these ZZ versions have been available on singles. I know Santa-san was on Stay Gold. But you're right, some aren't easy to find. It's probably just a matter of time before it's made available globally. For something special like this, I'd even buy a physical copy if it was available.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
As you said, it is a bit quiet in Stardust Planet. I thought I'd do some investigating and see what the groups are up to, so here's a little Shachi news. They're already hyping their One Man Summer concert in June. Some groups start releasing Summer songs in March, so I guess it's not too early, lol.

*Apologies. Some of these tweets have others embedded in them, so this post is a bit long.

Shachi are also supporting Grampus-Kun, the mascot for the Nagoya Grampus, a team in the J League Football Club. He's currently competing in the J League Mascot General Election. People vote on various sites and the winning Mascot gets the center spot in the Mascot group photo. I think Grampus-kun has won before. He does a little dance with Shachi at the end of the video.

Here's his promotional video. I like how they create the effect of him getting drunk at the end, lol.

I can't tell how new these costumes are. They seem new to me, but they may have worn them in the past whenever Grampus-kun has competed in the Election. It's so hard to keep track of all the Stardust Idol's costumes!

EPHndphVAAAwEPf

I also checked the official MV for Rocket Queen. It's currently at 939k views, so I think they're gong to get their second 1M video soon! Speaking of Rocket Queen, Shachi thanked fans on twitter for 100k playbacks on Spotify (I'm guessing they mean streams). They did a promotion in early January that if you shared the song you would receive a special mobile battery in the shape of a classic game cartridge.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
*Okay, the last post was getting too long, so I'm making a new one for these.

Now for the most important news of all. As can be seen in the above pics and videos, Nao cut her hair!!!! I think it's been almost 3 yrs. since it was this short. I always thought she looked the best with this cut, so I'm ecstatic she went back to it. Looks like she did it way back in early December, but I was too occupied with School to notice.

In the post below, she talks about cutting her hair and darkening it. She says since it looks kind of like a boys cut, she wants to be more like a girl with clothes and accessories. She'll be wearing skirts, blouses, and favoring the color white.

To close things out, here's an adorable bts video of Honoka's photo shoot for Vol. 1 of Team Shachi's Art Book.

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Stardust are cancelling (or suspending?) handshake events due to Coronavirus fears, and requiring fans to wear face masks for other events.
Shachi's Haruna is also turning 21 today!

Great to hear that Kanako will be a torch runner! I had a feeling she would be chosen, so it's nice that it's been made official.

:partydogo:

Wow, that woman got a nice surprise! What are the odds?!

They're concert DVD/Blu-ray's always look so nice, but they're so expensive 😭

I think some of these ZZ versions have been available on singles. I know Santa-san was on Stay Gold. But you're right, some aren't easy to find. It's probably just a matter of time before it's made available globally. For something special like this, I'd even buy a physical copy if it was available.

The songs are available internationally now!!
You're right that some of them were already parts of other releases (there's also the best album, but that's not on Spotify afaik).
As for the songs, I prefer some of the original arrangements, in some cases I prefer the new ones and then there are some where it's about the same

As you said, it is a bit quiet in Stardust Planet. I thought I'd do some investigating and see what the groups are up to, so here's a little Shachi news. They're already hyping their One Man Summer concert in June. Some groups start releasing Summer songs in March, so I guess it's not too early, lol.

*Apologies. Some of these tweets have others embedded in them, so this post is a bit long.

Shachi are also supporting Grampus-Kun, the mascot for the Nagoya Grampus, a team in the J League Football Club. He's currently competing in the J League Mascot General Election. People vote on various sites and the winning Mascot gets the center spot in the Mascot group photo. I think Grampus-kun has won before. He does a little dance with Shachi at the end of the video.

Here's his promotional video. I like how they create the effect of him getting drunk at the end, lol.

I can't tell how new these costumes are. They seem new to me, but they may have worn them in the past whenever Grampus-kun has competed in the Election. It's so hard to keep track of all the Stardust Idol's costumes

I also checked the official MV for Rocket Queen. It's currently at 939k views, so I think they're gong to get their second 1M video soon! Speaking of Rocket Queen, Shachi thanked fans on twitter for 100k playbacks on Spotify (I'm guessing they mean streams). They did a promotion in early January that if you shared the song you would receive a special mobile battery in the shape of a classic game cartridge.

Grampus-kun should be their mascot, he fits perfectly

*Okay, the last post was getting too long, so I'm making a new one for these.

Now for the most important news of all. As can be seen in the above pics and videos, Nao cut her hair!!!! I think it's been almost 3 yrs. since it was this short. I always thought she looked the best with this cut, so I'm ecstatic she went back to it. Looks like she did it way back in early December, but I was too occupied with School to notice.

In the post below, she talks about cutting her hair and darkening it. She says since it looks kind of like a boys cut, she wants to be more like a girl with clothes and accessories. She'll be wearing skirts, blouses, and favoring the color white.

To close things out, here's an adorable bts video of Honoka's photo shoot for Vol. 1 of Team Shachi's Art Book.

Yeah, I love it too!

Aiai released an MV for her 1st EP which came out today.

It's pretty standard stuff, but I'm looking forward to where she goes from here.

I thought she wouldn't actually release new music. She had a twitter AMA a while ago where it seemed like she was unsure herself.
As for the song, the instrumental works with her voice and it's a type of music I can enjoy. A bit like speed metal with traditional elements, a bit like wagakki band and certain vocaloid music.

Speaking of aiai she held a one-man live to commemorate her album release, and she's also going to appear on the TV show Ariyoshi Hanseikai with Sasshi.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Momoclo held a live stream today (While I was sleeping, of course). They announced details for their Spring Concert. I'm sure they already announced the location last year, but the concert will be held in the town of Tohoku in Aomori Prefecture. The big news is that they'll be streaming both days on YouTube! Unfortunately, I'll most likely be sleeping then too 😭

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
They finally released a live version! 🤘
I think they mix isn't quite right. The vocals are way out front and the music is kind of buried. Oh, well.
I agree, the instrumental sounds off. Iirc the actual song is also a bit like that but it seems exacerbated here.

Momoclo held a live stream today (While I was sleeping, of course). They announced details for their Spring Concert. I'm sure they already announced the location last year, but the concert will be held in the town of Tohoku in Aomori Prefecture. The big news is that they'll be streaming both days on YouTube! Unfortunately, I'll most likely be sleeping then too 😭

Live stream?!! :wow:
This is all referring to 2021? Or will the 2020 Haru no ichidaiji be streamed live on youtube?

How strange that there's a city called Tohoku, in Aomori province, in the Tohoku region!
This year's spring concert should be in J-Village, unless they changed it at the last minute but that seems unlikely. I'll have to check...

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
The first day of the Valentines' live finished!

Setlist:
01. STAY GOLD
02. MORE WE DO
03. イマジネーション (imagination)
04. The Show/玉井詩織
05. じれったいな/高城れに (Jirettai Nai)
06. だってあーりんなんだもーん☆/佐々木彩夏 (Datte A-rin nandamon)
07. それぞれのミライ/百田夏菜子 (Sorezore no Mirai)
08. サラバ、愛しき悲しみたちよ (Saraba)
09. 労働讃歌 (Roudou Sanka)
10. 仮想ディストピア (Kasou Dystopia)
11. HOLIDAY
12. 猛烈宇宙交響曲・第七楽章「無限の愛」 (Mugen no Ai)
Encore:
13. Z伝説~ファンファーレは止まらない~ (Z Densetsu)
14. オレンジノート (Orange Note)

Each Momoclo member performed a solo song. Interestingly, Shiori performed a solo version of The Show rather than Namidame no Alice.
But the highlight was Kanako performing a new solo song, "Sorezore no Mirai"! Kanako wrote the song's lyrics, and from what I can tell it seems to be a ballad.

The set list might look a bit short, but that's because the members all had ad-lib solo plays.
Aarin was a beauty youtuber.
Shiori appeared in a high school outfit and did tiktok.
Kanako tried to read the news as a news announcer, and then Shiori showed up as a reporter.
Reni was some sort of secretary.

Here are some articles:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I can't remember if this got posted. TokiSen uploaded a bts from the Stardust Fest. It's been out for a couple weeks, but I just got around to watching it now. There's some good shots of the rehearsals and venue as well as the members interacting with other groups. I think TokiSen is one of the only groups who had a camera person with them because many of the other groups were surprised to see it. Anyway, there's some fun interactions scattered throughout. Lots of bowing when Toki's Haruka met Shachi's Honoka. Also to note, TokiSen had the frilliest costumes out of all the Stardust Idols, lol. It's interesting seeing all the different styles together and most of them were pretty conservative with darker colors.

I agree, the instrumental sounds off. Iirc the actual song is also a bit like that but it seems exacerbated here.

Live stream?!! :wow:
This is all referring to 2021? Or will the 2020 Haru no ichidaiji be streamed live on youtube?

How strange that there's a city called Tohoku, in Aomori province, in the Tohoku region!
This year's spring concert should be in J-Village, unless they changed it at the last minute but that seems unlikely. I'll have to check...

It's this year's Spring Concert that will be streamed. Yeah, I was a bit confused too because I thought it was strange that there's also a town named Tohoku.

The first day of the Valentines' live finished!

Setlist:
01. STAY GOLD
02. MORE WE DO
03. イマジネーション (imagination)
04. The Show/玉井詩織
05. じれったいな/高城れに (Jirettai Nai)
06. だってあーりんなんだもーん☆/佐々木彩夏 (Datte A-rin nandamon)
07. それぞれのミライ/百田夏菜子 (Sorezore no Mirai)
08. サラバ、愛しき悲しみたちよ (Saraba)
09. 労働讃歌 (Roudou Sanka)
10. 仮想ディストピア (Kasou Dystopia)
11. HOLIDAY
12. 猛烈宇宙交響曲・第七楽章「無限の愛」 (Mugen no Ai)
Encore:
13. Z伝説~ファンファーレは止まらない~ (Z Densetsu)
14. オレンジノート (Orange Note)

Each Momoclo member performed a solo song. Interestingly, Shiori performed a solo version of The Show rather than Namidame no Alice.
But the highlight was Kanako performing a new solo song, "Sorezore no Mirai"! Kanako wrote the song's lyrics, and from what I can tell it seems to be a ballad.

The set list might look a bit short, but that's because the members all had ad-lib solo plays.
Aarin was a beauty youtuber.
Shiori appeared in a high school outfit and did tiktok.
Kanako tried to read the news as a news announcer, and then Shiori showed up as a reporter.
Reni was some sort of secretary.

Here are some articles:

I like that they all did little skits. For special concerts like this, it's nice to give the fans something extra. Shiori makes such a cute School Girl :love:

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
A twitter user made a table of the solo performances at the Valentine live

A-rin is consistent!

I can't remember if this got posted. TokiSen uploaded a bts from the Stardust Fest. It's been out for a couple weeks, but I just got around to watching it now. There's some good shots of the rehearsals and venue as well as the members interacting with other groups. I think TokiSen is one of the only groups who had a camera person with them because many of the other groups were surprised to see it. Anyway, there's some fun interactions scattered throughout. Lots of bowing when Toki's Haruka met Shachi's Honoka.

It's this year's Spring Concert that will be streamed. Yeah, I was a bit confused too because I thought it was strange that there's also a town named Tohoku.

I like that they all did little skits. For special concerts like this, it's nice to give the fans something extra.

It's an enjoyable video! Since Stardust Planet has tons of regional offices, it's very rare for the groups to meet.

I hope I can catch the spring concert live...

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
There's been some developments with Batten Showjo Tai. They uploaded a video late last month where they talked about the hardships they faced in 2019. I'm not aware of these issues, but from reading the YouTube comments, Seta Sakura (the girl with the big ears) really wanted to be the Cinderella at the Stardust Fest, so she was crushed when she didn't win.

*Bonus pic of this big eared cutie!

o0367053014379589297.jpg

The members had a meeting where they talked about their feelings on everything (One of them was absent because she's gone on hiatus to prepare for College entry exams). They announced a theme for this year. The best translation I could get is "Unboxed Girl". Essentially, they want to connect more with fans and get noticed, so I guess they're trying to break out of the box they've been trapped in. They'll be updating their progress throughout the year which will culminate in a concert in Yamaguchi Prefecture. The video is worth watching mainly because of the live performance that's included.

Reading through the comments, fans want Basshou to challenge themselves and be more active on SNS. I hope they can stand out more this year. They're close to Crown Pop in terms of visibility.

Top Bottom