The Official Momoiro Clover Z & Stardust Planet Thread

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think I posted the promotional photo for Ebichu's stage before so I'll get to it now instead!
EP2LGZwUcAAMb-Y

It's a radical change from their recent outfits, with all the colour.

There's been some developments with Batten Showjo Tai. They uploaded a video late last month where they talked about the hardships they faced in 2019. I'm not aware of these issues, but from reading the YouTube comments, Seta Sakura (the girl with the big ears) really wanted to be the Cinderella at the Stardust Fest, so she was crushed when she didn't win.

*Bonus pic of this big eared cutie!

o0367053014379589297.jpg

The members had a meeting where they talked about their feelings on everything (One of them was absent because she's gone on hiatus to prepare for College entry exams). They announced a theme for this year. The best translation I could get is "Unboxed Girl". Essentially, they want to connect more with fans and get noticed, so I guess they're trying to break out of the box they've been trapped in. They'll be updating their progress throughout the year which will culminate in a concert in Yamaguchi Prefecture. The video is worth watching mainly because of the live performance that's included.

Reading through the comments, fans want Basshou to challenge themselves and be more active on SNS. I hope they can stand out more this year. They're close to Crown Pop in terms of visibility.

Those ears are truly spectacular. Even Honoka from Shachi's ears pale in comparison.
A lot of Stardust groups have Youtube series, it's a good way to interact with and provide content for the fans. Hopefully BST has a good and fulfilling year with growth not just personally but also in popularity.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Arin greeted people at Yokohama for the valentine's live

When she noticed that one of the fans was blind, she introduced herself to him so he'd know she was there

That's the only clip I could find, but there are other photos of her greeting fans so I'll post some below!

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
JA Namie held another event today!

This time 568 people showed up and they raised just over 700 000 yen!

Some videos are out on the channel

They performed a new song that will be released on the 29th of February.

Also A-rin just replaced Kanako

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
King's twitter acc is holding quizzes ahead of the Momoclo mania DVD/Bluray release where they post a silent video and let fans guess which song is being performed. If they guess correctly, the clip will be released with audio.

Options:
TDF
Revival
Uniform number
Blast!

Answer:

Second question:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Tokisen made some announcements about their future:

1. They will add a new member
2. They're changing their name (clip starts at 16:30)
3. They're releasing a new single on the 8th of April

The new name is
"Cho Tokimeki Sendenbu"

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Marugoto Reni-chan has been moved to June due to worries over the Corona virus

JA Namie's March event has also been cancelled, and they're awaiting further developments before taking any decisions on Haruichi.

Speaking of Marugoto, the merch has been revealed

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I ordered something from Amazon Japan and added a Momoclo related mag as an impulse buy. It's the Dec. issue of Overture. There's a 22 pg. feature on them. Half of the photos feature some very bizarre styling. It looks like they're wearing pillow cases. These are the best pics I can find.

7f1efbd5-s.jpg

EMrlBucUwAE07ug.jpg

The rest of the pics are much better. They wear the same clothes from the cover.

EMHoZ7jUEAAVQH4.jpg

small

Kanako participated in a beer tasting event. It's a short video and the tasting happens a little more than half way through. I know she's in her mid 20's, but it's still weird seeing her acting like an adult. She even commented that she feels like an adult drinking beer like this, lol.

Tokisen made some announcements about their future:

1. They will add a new member
2. They're changing their name (clip starts at 16:30)
3. They're releasing a new single on the 8th of April

The new name is
"Cho Tokimeki Sendenbu"

Interesting that they're adding a new member. I take it that they're planning for the future. I'm glad the name change isn't too extreme, although maybe they should have added a letter at the end instead. It did wonders for Momoclo! :LOL:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

:heartublob:

I ordered something from Amazon Japan and added a Momoclo related mag as an impulse buy. It's the Dec. issue of Overture. There's a 22 pg. feature on them. Half of the photos feature some very bizarre styling. It looks like they're wearing pillow cases. These are the best pics I can find.

7f1efbd5-s.jpg

EMrlBucUwAE07ug.jpg

The rest of the pics are much better. They wear the same clothes from the cover.

EMHoZ7jUEAAVQH4.jpg

small

Kanako participated in a beer tasting event. It's a short video and the tasting happens a little more than half way through. I know she's in her mid 20's, but it's still weird seeing her acting like an adult. She even commented that she feels like an adult drinking beer like this, lol.

Interesting that they're adding a new member. I take it that they're planning for the future. I'm glad the name change isn't too extreme, although maybe they should have added a letter at the end instead. It did wonders for Momoclo! :LOL:

Is it bad that I really like the second pic with the pillow clothes? :omgwhat:

There's been a lot of renaming in Stardust recently. It's all been minor changes though, except for ukka which was completely different (but necessary to step out of Ebichu's shadow).

------------
All SDP events scheduled for the rest of the month have been cancelled

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
New videos!

First, here's Momoka's mv for "Niji mu namida"

And here's Sebango/Uniform Number from Momoclo Mania 2019

Finally, it's been revealed that Momoclo will feature on a song from Cypress Ueno & Roberto Yoshino called "More and More".
Here's the teaser:

If I understand things correctly the song will be out tomorrow?
It sounds great, from that short snippet.

And on another note all SDP events until the 11th have now been cancelled due to cov-19

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Kanako will be voice acting one of the main characters in the upcoming 20th anniversary OjamajoDoremi movie "Looking for magical Doremi".

Her character is called Reika Kawatani.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo and Taconiji were among the idol groups that recorded performances for RAGAZZE! today.
Momoclo held a live stream on Youtube which Taconiji (- their youngest member) joined in on to play some games.

Taconiji enter at 19:30.

Photo

Momoclo's management has also been holding some audio streams with Reni on Youtube recently. Here's the latest one, after RAGAZZE!

I think they're doing more streams now to make up for the suspended events.

JA Namie also released new songs but they're not available internationally yet.

Here's Momoclo and part of the 48G girls

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
^Yeah, other groups have started doing live streams of events too because of the situation. It's nice that they can still entertain fans under these circumstances and not have to completely disappear.

Is it crazy that this is the first time I've seen Takoyaki referred to as Takoniji? :whaaat:

:heartublob:

Is it bad that I really like the second pic with the pillow clothes? :omgwhat:

There's been a lot of renaming in Stardust recently. It's all been minor changes though, except for ukka which was completely different (but necessary to step out of Ebichu's shadow).

------------
All SDP events scheduled for the rest of the month have been cancelled

I promise I won't judge you for liking the pillow clothes 😜 What turned me off was that the shoot was done as high fashion, so none of them smile in any of the pics. The lighting is also flat and desaturated. If it was done with more of a slumber partyish approach where they're having fun, I would have liked it allot more. The second pic is an off shot, so their cheerful expressions are an exception.

I'm curious if any other groups will undergo a name change. Crown Pop could do with a more interesting one.

New videos!

First, here's Momoka's mv for "Niji mu namida"

And here's Sebango/Uniform Number from Momoclo Mania 2019

Finally, it's been revealed that Momoclo will feature on a song from Cypress Ueno & Roberto Yoshino called "More and More".
Here's the teaser:

If I understand things correctly the song will be out tomorrow?
It sounds great, from that short snippet.

And on another note all SDP events until the 11th have now been cancelled due to cov-19

I love Momoka's song! And she wrote it herself!! I hope this is the year we get an album or at least a mini.

I was listening to "Uniform" the other day. I quite like it. It's got to be strange hearing it playing at an American baseball stadium when Masahiro comes out, lol.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
JA Namie's first single, 「Namie No Wa / Aruke Aruke」is now on Spotify global!

^Yeah, other groups have started doing live streams of events too because of the situation. It's nice that they can still entertain fans under these circumstances and not have to completely disappear.

Is it crazy that this is the first time I've seen Takoyaki referred to as Takoniji? :whaaat:

I promise I won't judge you for liking the pillow clothes 😜 What turned me off was that the shoot was done as high fashion, so none of them smile in any of the pics. The lighting is also flat and desaturated. If it was done with more of a slumber partyish approach where they're having fun, I would have liked it allot more. The second pic is an off shot, so their cheerful expressions are an exception.

I'm curious if any other groups will undergo a name change. Crown Pop could do with a more interesting one.

I love Momoka's song! And she wrote it herself!! I hope this is the year we get an album or at least a mini.

I was listening to "Uniform" the other day. I quite like it. It's got to be strange hearing it playing at an American baseball stadium when Masahiro comes out, lol.
It's the standard nickname in Japan afaik. I got tired of writing the whole name and just writing "Taco" feels wrong :unsure:

That makes sense, I'm not usually a fan of the high fashion style either.

Yeah, Crown Pop does have the least interesting name in SDP. I'm not sure how changing it would work though. In a way it's a shame that Rock A Japonica was made into a new group since they had maybe the best name.

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo also announced a new tour, split between May and August-October, but details will have to wait until Haruichi. I'm guessing that this is due to uncertainty about the Corona virus.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo are live on their youtube and Aarin got drunk:ohmygod:

I found a Youtube comment with time stamps (the Aarin clip starts at 36:20)
0:10 今日ケンタッキーにしない?
0:40 あーちゃんビスケットしか食べれない
1:06 あーちゃん急に変顔
1:45 あーちゃんASMR
2:05 あーりんのビール泡だらけ
2:36 乾杯の挨拶
3:09 ライブスタート
11:44 エビ中??
14:34 口パクするな話
16:25 ひも取ったの誰ーー?💢
21:53 あやかなこ&た行コンビアップ
22:16 夏菜子カメラ倒す!?
23:07 ほろ酔い玉さんの替え歌
28:02 はじクロ&会長と4人話
31:04 あーりんクッキング
31:46 トリフ塩で一生の友達ゲット
34:10 れにちゃん一時停止
35:40 居酒屋かよ
36:22 あーりん本麒麟飲んで顔真っ赤
37:01 じゃあれにちゃんも赤くなっちゃおう!
37:52 ビール撤収
39:53 しおりん自分からキスしようとしたのにスルー
42:37 夏菜子の吼えろーーーー
46:58 これで300円ですかー?ぼったくりだーー!
47:19 裏と表のパチパチ
51:25 お正月ustreamのあーりんママ話
52:21 Switch買おう!!ねえねえ早く予約して。      ~何色かでもめる~
54:32 辞めた人たちの全部歌ってる
55:40 夏菜子&れにちゃん一時停止
58:08 怪盗ジャンプ    「ロングスカート飛びづれーー!」
59:01 れにちゃん一時停止    ライブ中にいっぱい不安がでちゃうの。    グループでよかった。
1:00:35 しおりん無反応
1:01:33 れにちゃんカメラ目線
1:04:37 玉さんが1番下で支えてます
1:08:46 指揮者玉さん
1:09:33 人生ゲーム友達見てた
1:10:25 コロンビア
1:11:55 田中さんありがとう
1:12:20 れにちゃんやめないでーーー
1:12:25 前髪切りすぎたれにちゃん
1:13:36 ピザ登場…タバスコ。
1:17:13 かわいい。ありがとう。チュッ。えっ。大好き。
1:17:40 れにちゃんお面
1:18:23 ニッポン万歳裏話
1:19:00 なんくるないさーー
1:19:58 しおりんふっぐふっぐ     ちゃんとフグになってるんだよー。
1:21:13 家にいろTV落下
1:22:24 みんなでーあーりーーーん!
1:23:06 おかわりいーよー
1:23:59 た行コンビ髪型かぶり問題
1:24:45 プレミアムファンタグレープ回し飲み
1:26:32 唐揚げ登場 1:28:11 ちんちんチントンシャン
1:30:04 こんなアイドルグループやですー!
1:32:58 きっと、モーマンタイ×3
1:34:28 あーりん髪の直し方やばい 1:35:42 夏菜子1人で振りコピ 1:42:15 みんなで振りコピ
1:44:55 れにちゃんだけ辛激ワンタンスープ
1:45:35 川上さんとあーりんショット     メンバーアップわちゃわちゃ
1:47:47 だてさんリップ紹介&メイク直しタイム 1:51:56 あーちゃん毛先紹介。     夏菜子綿棒紹介。
1:53:14 だてさーーんこれも100均ーーー? 1:54:33 皮むけたの 1:54:35 あやかなこイチャイチャ
1:56:05 もうそろそろであーちゃんの誕生日でーす 1:56:17 れにちゃんメイク直しタイム 1:56:47 だてさん
1:58:45~2:00:23 ワイプが唐揚げタイム 1:59:47 唐揚げが歌ってんだよ 2:00:23 唐揚げだって歌いたいよね
2:00:35 玉さんライブ飽きてテラスハウス話 2:01:35 君たちと一緒にライブ見たのがまずかったよ
2:03:29 れにちゃん髪飾りなし 2:06:40 飛田さんに髪飾りのクレーム電話
2:11:26 れにちゃんお呼び出し 2:14:50 あーりんタイム&恒例のえーーー
2:15:52 しおりんすってんころりん。からの、転んだ君は手を滑らせて
2:17:05 しおりん&あーりん激かわ❤︎ 2:18:40 映像みたいに綺麗だね
2:19:39 最後あーちゃんがバーンやるからみてて 2:20:00 バーン!
2:22:16 まあまあ唐揚げでも食べなよ 2:22:38 玉さんにライブ一本は無理
2:23:50 あーちゃんペンライト分解タイム 2:24:53 あーりんわかりやすくて可愛い
2:25:26 あーりん砂に巻かれる 2:25:45 灰ダイ初が春一か青春か論争
2:28:15 夏菜子ちゃん好きです。      あーちゃんも好きだよ。
2:29:52 手を繋いだらバッシング 2:30:16 ありがとうございました!
2:33:25 途中から青春アミーゴ 2:33:42 れにちゃん挨拶巻き戻し 2:34:59 4人全画面
2:35:22 告知 2:37:06 玉さんやる気ポーズ 2:37:37やる気ポーズ再現でフレームアウト

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Reni released her 2020 (or 0202) single, "Dancing Reni-chan" and it's a bit strange!

When I heard the preview I had serious doubts about the song but it sounds much better than I expected.
Having heard the whole song, I'm still not really sure what I think of it. It's very different from her other songs.

It also seems like she's taking a page out of Aarin's book with the self-referencing song titles and lyrics. That's the second consecutive song with her name in the title, and it's by mentioning her name 35 times in the song it's a new personal record :whaaat:

Still a while to go until the 96 times A-rin is mentioned in "Aarin wa Aarin" :palwink:

Top Bottom