Pronouns
he/him
Link to Momoclo on songs of tokyo festival

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Amefurasshi's new MV will be released tomorrow.

They also have new costumes. I really like blue as their main color.

Eq8y48rVEAAGUJP

It seems like the full version of Tsukiiro Chainon MV will only be available on the CD

I hope they add it to youtube later

I pre-ordered the single, but it only comes with a Blu-ray and I don't own a player so I'm out of luck :LOL: If they don't upload it to their channel, fans probably will at some point.

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Amefurasshi's new MV will be released tomorrow.

They also have new costumes. I really like blue as their main color.

Eq8y48rVEAAGUJP

I pre-ordered the single, but it only comes with a Blu-ray and I don't own a player so I'm out of luck :LOL: If they don't upload it to their channel, fans probably will at some point.

I thought it would be out on the night between the 7th and the 8 so I waited for it to be released yesterday :pandafrozen:
The MV looks promising and I like the costumes too

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Wait a second it was released at noon

I like the choreo a lot, it reminds me of my favourite kpop groups

Weird, this is basically a dance shot version. It's like they forgot to film all the individual members shots that they would cut in between the dancing :unsure: I like the song and the concept, but was hoping for a bit more.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Weird, this is basically a dance shot version. It's like they forgot to film all the individual members shots that they would cut in between the dancing :unsure: I like the song and the concept, but was hoping for a bit more.
Instead of changing angles they changed their hair colour. I think the green suited the short her girl (forgot her name). Not sure about the clothes, and the set was ok.

The dance practice video was maybe better

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Instead of changing angles they changed their hair colour. I think the green suited the short her girl (forgot her name). Not sure about the clothes, and the set was ok.

The dance practice video was maybe better

The casual/school uniforms are fine for regular shots of the girls just hanging out in the diner. I think it would have been better if they'd worn the new blue costumes for the dance shots on a different set.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I found a fan upload of Momoclo performing "Wish" on New Year's Eve. I'm not sure if it's from the Uta Gassen or FNS. Another fan uploaded a cool side by side comparison of when Momoclo did a duet of the same song with Arashi on New Year's Eve 2015. This perf is definitely from FNS. I captured both videos, so if they get deleted, I can always upload them on Vimeo and share them with a password. btw, for the new perf, this has to be the darkest Shiori's hair has been in a long time. And she just colored it recently. Weird.

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Tsukiiro Chainon is out!!

I was afraid it'd only be available in Japan but it seems to have been made available at midnight local time :heartublob:
The other Momoclo songs seem to only be available on the physical CD

Here are the songs from the eternal version of the CD

King released a performance video of MOON PRIDE from Momokuri 2018

Haruna released a photobook, it's the third volume in the "TEAM SHACHI art book collection"

A bit about Batten Girls. They announced a concert in March iirc + Riko (red) and Sakura (pink) will be in the play Hurricane Maria.

Tokisen? Well they had a 12 hour special, if anyone feels like having something running throughout the day. Seems to be a mix of different videos with some stuff that was live maybe.

Oh and I just noticed they're on J-MELO!

I found a fan upload of Momoclo performing "Wish" on New Year's Eve. I'm not sure if it's from the Uta Gassen or FNS. Another fan uploaded a cool side by side comparison of when Momoclo did a duet of the same song with Arashi on New Year's Eve 2015. This perf is definitely from FNS. I captured both videos, so if they get deleted, I can always upload them on Vimeo and share them with a password. btw, for the new perf, this has to be the darkest Shiori's hair has been in a long time. And she just colored it recently. Weird.
Yes it's from uta gassen! Checking it out now :pandasantacookie:
I'm pretty sure that Shiori dyed her hair for uta gassen.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Since the Stardust Planet event (it would have been a follow-up to last year's Cinderella event), the Shachi members have curated a playlist of SDP songs

At first glance I like the choices except like Masshiro Kataomoi

Aki Suda's YT channel got its own twitter account (updated by staff) :ohmygod:

Now to check if Honoka's Ice Cream channel has a twitter. Doesn't seem like it.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Suda Aki's YouTube channel is live!

TokiSen's channel also uploaded this making of video for Aki's photobook. She won first place in the group's athletic competition last year (I can't remember what it was called). As "Number 1 Girl", Aki won a collaboration with Natalie which includes the photobook and some custom goods sold on their store.

*Beware, the following video may induce cuteness overload!

Here are the goods that are available. I quite like the phone case, but I have an HTC so it won't fit :cry:

Tsukiiro Chainon is out!!

I was afraid it'd only be available in Japan but it seems to have been made available at midnight local time :heartublob:
The other Momoclo songs seem to only be available on the physical CD

Here are the songs from the eternal version of the CD

King released a performance video of MOON PRIDE from Momokuri 2018

Haruna released a photobook, it's the third volume in the "TEAM SHACHI art book collection"

A bit about Batten Girls. They announced a concert in March iirc + Riko (red) and Sakura (pink) will be in the play Hurricane Maria.

Tokisen? Well they had a 12 hour special, if anyone feels like having something running throughout the day. Seems to be a mix of different videos with some stuff that was live maybe.

Oh and I just noticed they're on J-MELO!

Yes it's from uta gassen! Checking it out now :pandasantacookie:
I'm pretty sure that Shiori dyed her hair for uta gassen.

Thanks for posting the Tokisen 12 hour special! I completely missed that. I probably saw the run time when it was uploaded and assumed it was it was some kind of fan sign live stream and ignored it. It's pretty much a best of 2020 supercut.

I haven't heard much about Batten Showjo Tai lately. I'm glad some of the members are branching out into acting and trying new things.

Amefurasshi released the MV for BAD GIRL

It gives me strong kpop vibes, KARD especially

I really love this! After the low key MV for "Michi", now I see where their budget went, lol. Amefurasshi have become more contemporary than any other Stardust Planet group. I'm glad because their concept was meant to change and evolve. With a sound like this, Stardust would do well to try and get them on Avex. They would fit in perfectly there.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
This is a little odd. TokiSen's Hikota is also releasing a photobook (which isn't the odd part), but the making of video was posted on Stardust Picture's channel instead of Tokisen's. Maybe because it's a solo activity they thought it was better to put it there.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Suda Aki's YouTube channel is live!

TokiSen's channel also uploaded this making of video for Aki's photobook. She won first place in the group's athletic competition last year (I can't remember what it was called). As "Number 1 Girl", Aki won a collaboration with Natalie which includes the photobook and some custom goods sold on their store.

*Beware, the following video may induce cuteness overload!

Here are the goods that are available. I quite like the phone case, but I have an HTC so it won't fit :cry:

Thanks for posting the Tokisen 12 hour special! I completely missed that. I probably saw the run time when it was uploaded and assumed it was it was some kind of fan sign live stream and ignored it. It's pretty much a best of 2020 supercut.

I haven't heard much about Batten Showjo Tai lately. I'm glad some of the members are branching out into acting and trying new things.

I really love this! After the low key MV for "Michi", now I see where their budget went, lol. Amefurasshi have become more contemporary than any other Stardust Planet group. I'm glad because their concept was meant to change and evolve. With a sound like this, Stardust would do well to try and get them on Avex. They would fit in perfectly there.

The concept fits them (Amefurasshi) too. Crown Pop's latest single also fit them better. Avex could be a good fit for Amefurasshi but I'm not sure if they're looking for new artists now given their circumstances.

I found out a bit more about the stage and it also includes Shachi's Yuzuki in the main role and 2 members of Iginari Tohoku San (Sakura & Karen).

What's Aki's channel going to be about? So far it seems to be school themed with her sitting at a desk.

This is a little odd. TokiSen's Hikota is also releasing a photobook (which isn't the odd part), but the making of video was posted on Stardust Picture's channel instead of Tokisen's. Maybe because it's a solo activity they thought it was better to put it there.

Probably because they consider it to not be directly related to the group unlike Aki's. If we also consider Shachi's case, their members all had photobooks but they were made as a series and as such they can be considered group activities. Hitoka is the most well-known member of Tokisen and this PB an opportunity she got thanks to being a Seventeen model.

I don't understand what happened at the end of the video but it was cute. Did she get emotional because the shoot was ending and she was thankful? She's slowly becomingmy favourite Tokisen member.

Top Bottom