Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Jacket photos for JA Namie's debut album:

The deluxe set is really tempting:

Give me this poster!

I really like these new costumes. The collar is more elegant than one on their regular dresses. I hope they wear these more often.

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Oh my god Yume Monogatari

Jacket photos for JA Namie's debut album:

The deluxe set is really tempting:

Give me this poster!

I really like these new costumes. The collar is more elegant than one on their regular dresses. I hope they wear these more often.

The town guide in the deluxe set is a very nice touch

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Ebichu revealed the covers of their 7th album!

Regular edition
FK9253aVQAMYma3

Limited edition A
FK9xYbsVQAQm68J

Limited edition B
FK9yU7rVgAEoITn

:wootonew:

Anyway, Anytime, Anywhere live video was released

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Some news and updates.

Yuzu is now the only member of JA Namie that hasn't tested positive for covid-19 after Hana got her positive result today. No one seems to have had any severe symptoms so far.

Batten Girls' MV for Watakoi hit 1 million views

Yesterday was the 5th anniversary of Matsuno Rina's passing

Kanako's movie Love, Life and Goldfish will be screened at the Glasgow Film Festival a month from now

Aki finished her stage. Here is a photo with her costar AKB's Okada Nana

FKz1DSzVIAA7qUl

Aki also made a blog post

Iginari Tohoku San revealed the cover for their mini album "Budokan Rehearsal"
FLHsTnXaAAAIVvQ

The cover is inspired by the inside of the Budokan
FKbE_cHVEAAmCKZ

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I really like what Momoclo did with the MV for "Hand". It's a nice departure for them just walking and dancing through the neighborhood. Glad to see them rapping again too. I was a little triggered that Kanako and Shiori weren't holding hand in the thumbnail, but there's enough hand holding between them in the MV so I can breath again, lol.

Great to hear that Batten Girls already hit 1M views for their newest MV! I hope they can keep going with membership in the group being so turbulent.

Suda Aki and Okada Nana?! The ship I didn't know I needed :heartublob: I'll call them either SudaKada or AkiNana.

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
This is the cutest video I've seen in a while and another reason why Hikaru is becoming one of my favourite idols

I really like what Momoclo did with the MV for "Hand". It's a nice departure for them just walking and dancing through the neighborhood. Glad to see them rapping again too. I was a little triggered that Kanako and Shiori weren't holding hand in the thumbnail, but there's enough hand holding between them in the MV so I can breath again, lol.

Great to hear that Batten Girls already hit 1M views for their newest MV! I hope they can keep going with membership in the group being so turbulent.

Suda Aki and Okada Nana?! The ship I didn't know I needed :heartublob: I'll call them either SudaKada or AkiNana.
I agree, it was very nice! It gives the same feeling as the Sweet Wanderer MV. I thought the song was a bit forgettable at first and I was not a fan of the synthesized voices but after listening to it again I liked it more. I unfortunately never got hooked to Watakoi like OiSa but I liked their non-MV songs over the last year.

NanAki? :pandasantathink:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
TEAM SHACHI's album "TEAM" is out now!

It has a lot of their songs from the last 3 years and some new songs too. It's a very solid album but I am surprised that they didn't include Dreamer and Rose Fighters from the start of the SHACHI era.

Today they also released Dance Practice and Live versions of HORIZON, both very enjoyable

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
JA Namie's album is out and they were interviewed by Natalie

The link is to an English auto-translation. There are some interesting answers.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Been too long since I posted. Here's a few things.

Momoclo Chan is going to end broadcasting this month. In it's place will be a new show called "Momoclo PROduce". It's still tentative at the moment, but all 4 members will be producers. It sounds like each of them will get to plan their own programs for the show. I don't know if they'll rotate so each episode focuses on a different members pick or there will be multiple programs per episode.

I posted Batten Girls new MV in the music section, but I'll repost it here too.

This is allot of fun. It's mostly just the two of them playing games with each other. Asahi Nao's usual co-host is out on maternity leave, so Kanako filled in. From what I've read, Kanako and Nao were classmates in high school. Seriously, Kanako looks like a teenager again with her hair in pigtails!!!

This article explains a little about their relationship.

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Been too long since I posted. Here's a few things.

Momoclo Chan is going to end broadcasting this month. In it's place will be a new show called "Momoclo PROduce". It's still tentative at the moment, but all 4 members will be producers. It sounds like each of them will get to plan their own programs for the show. I don't know if they'll rotate so each episode focuses on a different members pick or there will be multiple programs per episode.

I posted Batten Girls new MV in the music section, but I'll repost it here too.
This is allot of fun. It's mostly just the two of them playing games with each other. Asahi Nao's usual co-host is out on maternity leave, so Kanako filled in. From what I've read, Kanako and Nao were classmates in high school. Seriously, Kanako looks like a teenager again with her hair in pigtails!!!

This article explains a little about their relationship.
The new show is interesting. I'll have to watch the video with Asahi.

Batten Girls new song and MV aren't bad. I like both more than Watakoi but not as much OiSa. I wonder how far they will lean to this sound and image: so far all their songs with MVs after OiSa hit it big have followed the same style but their other songs have been different.

Batten Girls weren't the only Stardust Planet groups to release new MVs. I forgot to put Iginari Tohokusan's and Ebichu's new MVs. Both are very beautifully shot and mostly lacking in plot but the songs are very different.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
What else?

Reni held her Marugoto Reni-chan concerts
A Momoclo documentary was released (Momoiro Clover Z - The Other Side of the Idol)
Momoclo featured on a song by Takanori Nishikawa that is used as the OST for a movie
FNz9ujOVgAA3o5F

Yasumoto Ayaka will be on the cover of Idol and Read magazine. Iginari Tohoku San's Hikaru and Amefurasshi's Hana will also appear in the magazine.
FNiN9DFaAAEtZj6

FOIpda2aIAA8lcN

FOIpSFXagA0lHtM

Batten's Seta appeared on B.L.T magazine
FN8ZNK4UYAAqJK3

Batten Girls had a couple interviews about YOIMIYA with encore and rockin' on.

Several groups (ukka, Tohoku, Amefurasshi, Batten, Crown Pop, B.O.L.T) performed at a Idorise!! Festival recently. Performances can be found at a certain channel.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Hinata will transfer from (leave) Ebichu in December for health reasons

She plans to continue as a soloist while being mindful of her health

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Kanako will be starring in a drama!
She will be playing Chika in "My Beloved Wife" (Boku no daisukina tsuma) which is based on a manga about a couple where the wife has a developmental disability. It will start airing on June 4th.

It has also been revealed that Shukuten will contain a whopping 17 songs! They're revealing one title every day on Youtube and twitter.

TEAM SHACHI also celebrated their 10th anniversary and will be creating their own label

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
The MV for Tekketsu Gravity by Takanori Nishikawa ft. Momoclo is out!

I also forgot to say this earlier, but Tacoyaki Rainbow's joint project has been cancelled.

Last edited:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭103,258
The MV for Tekketsu Gravity by Takanori Nishikawa ft. Momoclo is out!

I also forgot to say this earlier, but Tacoyaki Rainbow's joint project has been cancelled.

Hi abra, in case you didn't get the notification from this post

Top Bottom