The Official Momoiro Clover Z & Stardust Planet Thread

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
This is a surprise. Riko solo MV. A little late for summer though, lol. It's promoting her upcoming solo concert, but using an Ebichu song. Just random clips of her wandering around.

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Shiori injured the tip of her right index finger while shooting a show for Abema and she'll be out for a month

And now something I did not see happening: Hashire! is on Kidz Bop 2021 :squirtlechristmas:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Following in the footsteps of Mirei and Rika, Ayaka is releasing her first photo book on October 29th!

Ayaka shares some photos from the book.

We also got a peek at one of Riko's costumes for her solo concert.

*Bonus: Super pink hair from Ayaka!!!

Shiori injured the tip of her right index finger while shooting a show for Abema and she'll be out for a month

And now something I did not see happening: Hashire! is on Kidz Bop 2021 :squirtlechristmas:

Okay, no more changing tires for Shiori. Seems like she keeps getting injured or sick lately. What a delicate flower, lol.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Following in the footsteps of Mirei and Rika, Ayaka is releasing her first photo book on October 29th!
Ayaka shares some photos from the book.
We also got a peek at one of Riko's costumes for her solo concert.
*Bonus: Super pink hair from Ayaka!!!

Okay, no more changing tires for Shiori. Seems like she keeps getting injured or sick lately. What a delicate flower, lol.

Looks like she's back already!

But she'll have to do with the finger protection for the time being

Kanako held her first solo concert "Talk with me" during the weekend!

She performed two unreleased songs, a new song called Hikari made of lyrics she wrote on her commutes between Shizuoka and Tokyo, and Sorezore no mirai which she performed for the first time on the Valentine's live in 2020.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Yuzuki has been carrying Stardust Planet interactions the last year with Yuzuki's room

The lates episode had almost 20 guests from Batten, Tohoku, Crown Pop, Taconiji, Tokisen, BOLT and more (incl. Shachi composer Asano and a guest from Natalie)

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
TEAM SHACHI new full album "TEAM" on February 22

It's their first full album since their name change 3 years ago
They will also officially spell their name in Japanese now

Tokisen were announced for Ayakanation

There's still a 25-minute slot left so we might get another artist appearance

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Interview with Ebichu's Ayaka about her self-produced photobook!
423478_13.jpg.webp

423478_16.jpg.webp

423478_10.jpg.webp

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Iginari Tohokusan follow Taconiji by doing a blindfolded dance practice, and it's a lot of fun! They also do sped up and slowed down songs

I've been listening to their music a lot in recent months so this was a good opportunity for me to put a name to all their faces.

Some thoughts
Ujira to Omedazu looks chaotic enough without blindfolds
Karen (pink) is going twice as hard as anyone else and is just a menace in general, how does she have so much energy? 3:15 and the intro are the funniest :LOL:
Hinano (orange) is also a menace
Is the 1000 years of death technique @9:48 part of the choreo? :squirtlechristmas:
Kahya (red) wasn't part of re;star, so she didn't know the choreo for the b-side
Hikaru (white) and Miu (turqoise) were at the back for most of it

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Lurkette translated an interview with Ayaka about her photobook!

She also translated the lyrics for Iginari Tohoku San's Rewrite Girl

Finally Stardust Planet festival was held yesterday and a second cinderella was chosen!

The winner was....

Iginari Tohoku San's Tachibana Karen! 🥳

I might make another post about the festival but let it be said that I think it was a great choice. I find her more and more admirable the more I see and read about her.
Like her thoughts after turning 18.
Tacoyaki Rainbow also returned to the stage for the day!

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I'll have some things to post later, but I just wanted to say I'm happy for Karen becoming this year's Cinderella. I saw allot of videos popping up of her from the festival, so I figured she must have won. You never can tell who's going to be chosen. I'm glad that it's not predictable and almost anyone can win!

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I'll have some things to post later, but I just wanted to say I'm happy for Karen becoming this year's Cinderella. I saw allot of videos popping up of her from the festival, so I figured she must have won. You never can tell who's going to be chosen. I'm glad that it's not predictable and almost anyone can win!
Yes! If the most popular members always won it wouldn't have been very exciting. I thought Aki, another Tokisen member or maybe Seta Sakura would win but like last time it was a member from a less popular group! With Momoclo, Ebichu, Shachi and Taconiji members out of the running (+ Stardust DD fans) there are a lot of undecided voters so it's hard to predict. This time Tohoku San's performances got a good response.

I obviously love the choice as you might have guessed based on my last few posts. I'm very happy for her and the group :shablob:

And I like your new DP and sig! The look fits Aki really well

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Ayaka has been killing it on IG lately! This is just a sampling of the photo shoot she did for the Kimono Gallary site. The Kimono she's wearing is vintage.

Yes! If the most popular members always won it wouldn't have been very exciting. I thought Aki, another Tokisen member or maybe Seta Sakura would win but like last time it was a member from a less popular group! With Momoclo, Ebichu, Shachi and Taconiji members out of the running (+ Stardust DD fans) there are a lot of undecided voters so it's hard to predict. This time Tohoku San's performances got a good response.

I obviously love the choice as you might have guessed based on my last few posts. I'm very happy for her and the group :shablob:

And I like your new DP and sig! The look fits Aki really well

Thanks for the compliment :heartublob: Aki posted some costume pics on IG so I went over to her YouTube channel and she had just uploaded the behind the scenes video. Normally when she does cosplay, Aki does everything herself, but this time she had a professional make up artist do everything including trimming the wig so it would look better. I only wish she'd posted it sooner since Halloween was over by the time I found it. I'll still keep the set till the end of November since cute vamp Aki is too hard to resist.

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
The new Batten Girls song is out!

It's by the same composer/producer that made OiSa

They were also interviewed by J-Rock'n'Roll for the new song's release. H+ user nagashiwa translated it to English

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Let me sum up some of what happened over the last week! Part 1

BOLT released the MV for their new song More Fantastic with a diner/condiment story

A popular manga/anime move also appears in the end of the MV!

Aarin held AYAKARNIVAL 2021 with appearances from Tokisen, =/=ME, HKT48, EMPIRE, Up Up Girls 2, Coming Flavor and singer Muto Ayami.
Reni and Tachibana Karen also appeared! Reni and Tokisen's Hiyori and Julia were the opening act as the one-time unit "Lunch Time". Karen performed Shiroi Kaze with Reni and Aarin.

Here's the setlist

Rumors are that the concert can be found on bilix2.

Some backstage photos/tweets:

Lunch Time + Tokisen

=/=ME

HKT48

EMPIRE

Up Up Girls 2

Aarin + Muto Ayami

Karen + Reni

Aarin

Reni

And Ebichu's Mayama Rika started twitter!

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
What else happened?

Amefurasshi's first nationally distributed single Sensitive was released. It placed 7th on the weekly Oricon chart

Good for them!

Crown Pop will release their 6th single "OMD" (Oh My Darling) on January 4th. It was accidentally revealed by Natalie a few days early

Suki! made it to #1 on Spotify Indonesia's Viral 50 chart

the new mv also hit 1 million views a few days ago, and it's already close to 1.3 million

Momoclo had a Budokan concert with The Drifters

Takai Chiho had her 20th birthday today, congratulations!

Akimoto Honoka also had her 24th birthday a few days ago and held a birthday event

Ritsuki Hikaru was a special guest which is a win for me

They have very similar voices so I'm curious how it sounded!

Last edited:
Top Bottom