Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Some quick updates:

A Momoka performance

Arin wearing a straw hat for hustle press

Akarin will be appearing in the movie Shin Ultraman

I really want to know who designs Momoka's clothes. She started wearing these pieced together outfits when she was promoting her solo album. I can't say they're a favorite of mine, but they're so unusual, I can't help but be curious about who's responsible.

It looks like Akarin is the only woman in the movie, lol.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo will be singing the theme song "Stay Gold" for the upcoming drama "CHEAT - Beware of Scammers (Chiito - Sagishi no minasan, gochuui kudasai)" (premiere on the third of October)

It's apparently a rock song :hehe:

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Missed this one. TokiSen posted a pic with new costumes at the beginning of the month, so I had a feeling something was coming. MV for their upcoming 2nd major single!

They also posted a dance practice.

Tokyo Girls Style did a short dance cover of the main choreo in the chorus.

New group photo.

EFDtDnqVUAEx-jh

It has a very Radio Fish or Da Pump sound imo

Also here's Kanako for Hustle Press

There's also a short 15 or so second trailer for CHEAT in which you can sort of make out stay gold in the background, but it's mostly drowned out by dialogue and stuff
I really want to know who designs Momoka's clothes. She started wearing these pieced together outfits when she was promoting her solo album. I can't say they're a favorite of mine, but they're so unusual, I can't help but be curious about who's responsible.
I'm just assuming it's mostly on her

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
It has a very Radio Fish or Da Pump sound imo

Also here's Kanako for Hustle Press

There's also a short 15 or so second trailer for CHEAT in which you can sort of make out stay gold in the background, but it's mostly drowned out by dialogue and stuff

I'm just assuming it's mostly on her

Those are some serious badge level quality pics from Kanako 😍

Momoka's into allot of stuff, but I don't remember reading about her designing clothes. Not really my taste, but if she's designing them herself, then good for her. There's a whole baggy, asymmetrical trend right now and her clothes would fit right in. She should start her own fashion brand.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
It looks like Arin will be appearing in the Ramen Walker Kanagawa magazine, out on the third of October
3909fc38-s.jpg

Those are some serious badge level quality pics from Kanako 😍

Momoka's into allot of stuff, but I don't remember reading about her designing clothes. Not really my taste, but if she's designing them herself, then good for her. There's a whole baggy, asymmetrical trend right now and her clothes would fit right in. She should start her own fashion brand.
Well she might not have designed the clothes for her first solo but I'm pretty sure she had a big say in what she wore. She did create some clothes during her off year though.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I didn't realize Amefurasshi had their name written on the back of their costumes, lol.

And they released their 6th Limited Edition single in August: "Statement" coupled with "Moonlight Fantasy". There isn't an official live MV on their youtube channel, but I did find a video of them performing Statement at TIF 2019. It's a departure from what they usually do. Very dreamy.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo performed at Aso Rock Festival today. The setlist seems great!

Overture
1. Roadshow
2. The Golden History
3. Rodou Sanka (Labor Hymn)
4. Naittemo Iindayo (as a band!)
5. Anta Tobashi Sugi
6. Hashire!
And the encore was a featuring with another singer

From Naittemo

They will also appear on an episode of Chibi Maruko-chan

Finally Reni appeared on HP, it might be her best set so far!

I didn't realize Amefurasshi had their name written on the back of their costumes, lol.

And they released their 6th Limited Edition single in August: "Statement" coupled with "Moonlight Fantasy". There isn't an official live MV on their youtube channel, but I did find a video of them performing Statement at TIF 2019. It's a departure from what they usually do. Very dreamy.

I really need to update my SdP releases thread!

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
This Hustle Press photoshoot with Shiori is fantastic

Stardust also announced a Stardust Planet concert at Yokohama Arena in January. Reception seems to be a bit mixed since it's a lot of money (8500 Yen) to pay when each group will only be appearing for a short time.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
New DP?! :ohmygod:

I watched more of that Momoclo special. I remember when Momotamai did the bowling segment, but never saw it until now. Shiori's reactions were great!

Momoclo will be singing the theme song "Stay Gold" for the upcoming drama "CHEAT - Beware of Scammers (Chiito - Sagishi no minasan, gochuui kudasai)" (premiere on the third of October)

It's apparently a rock song :hehe:

I'm loving all these tie-in songs we've been getting. At this point, they could probably release an album just of those.

Momoclo performed at Aso Rock Festival today. The setlist seems great!

Overture
1. Roadshow
2. The Golden History
3. Rodou Sanka (Labor Hymn)
4. Naittemo Iindayo (as a band!)
5. Anta Tobashi Sugi
6. Hashire!
And the encore was a featuring with another singer

From Naittemo

They will also appear on an episode of Chibi Maruko-chan

Finally Reni appeared on HP, it might be her best set so far!

I really need to update my SdP releases thread!

CHARAMEL were also at the Festival. I wish they had done a collab with Momoclo. They would have fit together perfectly.

Dy0APkcU8AAR59v.jpg

I'm always impressed at the designs for the members in whatever Anime they guest star in. They're detailed enough that, even without the member's colors, you could still tell who's who.

This Hustle Press photoshoot with Shiori is fantastic

Stardust also announced a Stardust Planet concert at Yokohama Arena in January. Reception seems to be a bit mixed since it's a lot of money (8500 Yen) to pay when each group will only be appearing for a short time.

Agreed about the Shiori photoshoot. Exquisite!

I can understand that some fans think the price for the concert is a bit high, but when you think about it, that's what you'd pay for 1 Momoclo Blu-ray. Even if the performances are shorter than usual, you get to see a dozen groups so I think it's fair. I wonder if they'll do more Shuffle Groups like they did for Summer S?

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Found a good one. This is the intro to MomocloMania 2019. It's from the live stream, so the audio quality isn't the best. I never looked for the full concert on bilibili, so this is my first time seeing it. I assumed the members would ride down to the stage from inside the giant gladiator helmets, but I never saw any pics to confirm it. They do indeed arrive this way and then proceed to perform Road Show which is a great way to start the concert. I was pretty shook (we really need a shook emoji, so this will have to do :HappyPar:)

Edit: It's nice to be reminded that, when I'm feeling blue, Momoclo has the ability to cheer me up ❤

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Found a good one. This is the intro to MomocloMania 2019. It's from the live stream, so the audio quality isn't the best. I never looked for the full concert on bilibili, so this is my first time seeing it. I assumed the members would ride down to the stage from inside the giant gladiator helmets, but I never saw any pics to confirm it. They do indeed arrive this way and then proceed to perform Road Show which is a great way to start the concert. I was pretty shook (we really need a shook emoji, so this will have to do :HappyPar:)

Edit: It's nice to be reminded that, when I'm feeling blue, Momoclo has the ability to cheer me up ❤
I saw the Momoclomania intro before but this is much higher quality!

There's this (low res) pic of Shiori... the one where she's drinking something. I had another one from that "set" as my dp when H+ first started.

And I hope you're feeling better!

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
AmefurasShioRika

This was taken in conjunction with some event that Rika and Shiori were MCing

It seems like Amefurasshi won the event.

Also Sakura Ebisu released a new song called "can't go back summer"

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo's new programme will be a sort of road trip with other Stardust Planet groups!
They will visit different locations in Japan and do stuff (my non-existent Japanese skills stop me from telling you what).
The first episode will feature Honoka from Shachi and Ai from BST joining Shiorin in Kanagawa.

Also stay gold will be released as a limited single in November, so probably no mv?

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Listening to Sakura Ebis' album "octave": it's good, much better than I expected. Very rough around the edges but I feel like that's part of the charm.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I like the rough quality of SakuEbi's music. Most Stardust groups have a very polished sound, so it sets them apart.

I saw the Momoclomania intro before but this is much higher quality!

There's this (low res) pic of Shiori... the one where she's drinking something. I had another one from that "set" as my dp when H+ first started.

And I hope you're feeling better!

I am feeling better, thanks :)

I've considered changing up the theme for my DP several times, but I always just default to CLC's Elkie, lol. I did change it briefly in 2018 for a special occasion, but that's it.

Momoclo's new programme will be a sort of road trip with other Stardust Planet groups!
They will visit different locations in Japan and do stuff (my non-existent Japanese skills stop me from telling you what).
The first episode will feature Honoka from Shachi and Ai from BST joining Shiorin in Kanagawa.

Also stay gold will be released as a limited single in November, so probably no mv?

I will investigate Momoclo's new program and endeavor to report back with more details.

giphy.gif

It's great to get more music like "Stay Gold" and "Can't Go Back Summer", but it's disappointing not getting MV's to go along with them. I'm hoping that when they release the MomocloMania 2019 Blu-ray, we'll get a live MV for "Nightmare Before Catharsis".

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo performed at The Great Satsumanian Hestival today, but there was more to it than just their set!

You might remember that the group/duo C&K covered Clover and Diamond for their anniversary album. Well, C&K were also performing at SatsuHes today, and they brought Momoclo on stage for the C&D performance!

I saw several C&K fans on twitter tweeting about how they got to borrow penlights from mononofu during the performance.

Also here's Momoclo with the idol group Southern Cross

Kanako IG update

Top Bottom