Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭170,410
  • Pride
  • Hallyu+
  • Certified S.H.E Fan
Frowny faces FTW, lol.

I'm glad Takoyaki got another release this year. I can't remember if I knew about this not. The song is produced by Hyadain who's worked with just about everybody including Momoclo and Ebichu.

It was about time they got another release! At first I wasn't sold on the song, but the chorus gets really catchy.
I feel like I'm missing something in regards to why Saki and Mai are frowning at eachother at the beginning.

Speaking of frowny faces, on this episode of "Disgusted Arin":

And I guess this sketch counts too

Reactions: Sasori

Sasori

Super Idol
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,710
  • Sulli
  • Certified Seishouin (Alternative)
Exactly. There's that brief moment in the MV when Saki contemplates calling Mai on a land line, but doesn't go through with it. If she did, she'd have to talk to Mai instead of hiding behind her smart phone. They must have had some sort of beef before the video started, and the feud escalated because they were just texting. Only when they dropped their phones did they start to really communicate again. It's surprising to get such a topical message in a Stardust MV.

Reactions: abra

abra

Hallyuboo
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭170,410
  • Pride
  • Hallyu+
  • Certified S.H.E Fan
Momoclo were interviewed by Woman type magazine

This interview is ostensibly about the movie they'll be in, but few questions are about it directly. Some of the questions and answers are particularly interesting, much more so than most interviews I've seen.
In particular, some parts really show the different personalities of the members, especially when they talk about what they do in their free time.
----
On loincloth they showed a short clip of the overture for Momoclo's The Great Satsumanian Hestival set:

It's so loud, and this was outside :ohmygod:

abra

Hallyuboo
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭170,410
  • Pride
  • Hallyu+
  • Certified S.H.E Fan
It really feels like Stardust is putting in more effort in promoting Stardust Planet recently (like in the last two years or so).
Stardust Planet concerts, SDP songs/units, joint events with several groups, Kawakami promoting the other groups more recently and the new TV show "Momokuro to Iku" with different SDP idols.

Speaking of which, here's a short clip

Last edited:

Sasori

Super Idol
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,710
  • Sulli
I noticed Rocket Queen is getting some pretty good views. The video game version has 444k and the collab with the high school marching band has 372k. This is the best they've had since Burning Festival. I can only hope it will create a little more interest.

Team Shachi playing their game.

abra

Hallyuboo
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭170,410
  • Pride
  • Hallyu+
  • Certified S.H.E Fan
There was also an interview with Momoclo and Muro Tsuyoshi, an actor who appears in Saiko no Jinsei:

The actor also appeared in The Curtain Rises/Maku Ga Agaru.
Not that much of interest in the interview but apparently Momoclo were cast thanks to Sayuri Yoshinaga having relatives who are fans.
There are also some profile photos.

Sasori

Super Idol
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,710
  • Sulli
Some Ebichu updates. They released a live MV for a new song called "Pandora" as a preview for their 6th album "Playlist".

They announced a big New Year's Eve concert called "Countdown School Festival". Venue and details to be announced later.

Mayama Rika is releasing her first photobook. It was shot in Taiwan.

It really feels like Stardust is putting in more effort in promoting Stardust Planet recently (like in the last two years or so).
Stardust Planet concerts, SDP songs/units, joint events with several groups, Kawakami promoting the other groups more recently and the new TV show "Momokuro to Iku" with different SDP idols.

Speaking of which, here's a short clip
It does seem like the groups are getting better promotions. It could be to help hype up the next Stardust Planet concert and increase the chance it sells out.