[TOKYO DOME INDEFINITELY POSTPONED; SEOUL FINALE CANCELLED] TWICE WORLD TOUR 2019 'TWICELIGHTS' INFO

drhcc

OH glitch bot Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
Just a few updates:

So this already happened while I was sleeping - those who entered into the raffle and won, please make sure to have your confirmation email.

Sweepstakes prizes and instructions in this Facebook link.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,101
Yeah seems like we have more east coasters around. Would be nice to meet if I wasn't too shy :sejeongcry:

Yaaayy!! Newark crew

I'm surprised the other zones got sold out before the light zone and VIP sections since with the other legs, it was usually the opposite lol

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
Yeah seems like we have more east coasters around. Would be nice to meet if I wasn't too shy :sejeongcry:

I'm surprised the other zones got sold out before the light zone and VIP sections since with the other legs, it was usually the opposite lol
don't be shy! i'm sure there are a lot of people that are gonna be doing meetups at newark
we're all onces after all ~~

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,101
I wonder if the US legs will have fan projects. I haven't really heard of any for the Newark one.

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
Gonna be at the LA stop in 2 weeks!

Will the lyrics+ fanchants be up on the screen for the fans or do fans pretty much memorize the fanchants?
I think if you wanna fanchant, best to just know them beforehand

I wonder if the US legs will have fan projects. I haven't really heard of any for the Newark one.
hmm I’m not too sure, i could check the Twice Newark cord to see if they know about anything

Top Bottom