[TOKYO DOME INDEFINITELY POSTPONED; SEOUL FINALE CANCELLED] TWICE WORLD TOUR 2019 'TWICELIGHTS' INFO

drhcc

OH glitch bot Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
BIG NEWS TODAY!

TOKYO DOME DATES ANNOUNCED

March 3rd @ 18.00
March 4th @ 18.00

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE TICKET APPLICATION PERIODS:

W MEMBERS (PEOPLE WITH BOTH ONCE JAPAN AND ONCE JAPAN MOBILE MEMBERSHIPS):
OCT 28 @ 18.00 - NOV 4 @ 23.59

ONCE JAPAN MEMBERS:
NOV 5 @ 18.00 - NOV 11 @ 23.59

ONCE JAPAN MOBILE MEMBERS (JAPANESE ADDRESS REQUIRED):
NOV 12 @ 18.00 - NOV 18 @ 23.59

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
From when I answered somebody on /r/twice regarding Japanese tickets for twice:

The way Twice does ticket sales in Japan is as follows:

Twice Japan Official opens up ticket applications for upcoming concert dates on their official page. Typically, all tickets are the same price. Your ticket application is essentially entered into a lottery for a spot. There are typically several rounds for ticket applications. Those with both Once Japan and Once Japan Mobile memberships get to go first. Then people with just Once Japan membership get to go. Next, those with just Once Japan Mobile membership get to apply. Finally, should there be any tickets left, a general public sale will open, and anyone has the chance to purchase tickets.

It's important to note that when you apply, you might not actually get the tickets. When you apply, you apply for the location and venues that you want to attend. Should your application be successful, you will receive an email notification saying so.

Once Japan membership is available to fans without a Japanese address. Please note that you can sign up for Once Japan membership at any time (as opposed to once a year for the Korean fanclub). You can choose if you want the fanclub kit shipped to you or not (price will be adjusted accordingly). You also have to sign up for an EMTG ID, if you do not have one already. Make sure that your name is the same as that in your passport or official ID for when they verify at the venue.

Once Japan Mobile membership is only available to fans WITH a Japanese address.

You also need to sign up for a Ticketboard account to apply for tickets. It's probably best to use the same information that you used to apply for Once Japan membership, as they will cross-check with that.

Then it's just a matter of filling out the presale application forms for the venues/dates that you'd like. Your credit card will only be charged for the tour date that you get (if you do at all).

You can apply for multiple tour dates, but you might not get all of them.

It'll be important for you to download the ticketboard mobile app too, as that will be how you get your actual ticket.

ALSO, see:

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
International fans looking to go to Tokyo Dome in March:

ticket applications open up today, November 5th at 18.00 JST!!

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
W Member lot announcements for Tokyo Dome were released today!

Speaking of which, I forgot to post this when the news first came out:

It's absolutely incredible! Really hoping that I get lucky with the Once Japan lottery, of which lot announcements will be released on Nov. 15th at 20.00 JST

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
Once Japan Mobile applications for Tokyo Dome have now opened, and you have until the 18th at 23.59 JST!
Reminder, Once Japan Mobile requires a Japanese address (so admittedly, this application period probably won't apply to too many people here, but for the sake of completion, I thought I should still announce just in case).

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
OKAAAYYY WHEW ANOTHER UPDATE!!

Twice will be holding their Twicelights Finale concerts in Seoul at Olympic Park KSPO Dome on March 7th and March 8th!!!

No information regarding ticketing yet, so I will be on the lookout for that and update the thread when said info becomes available!

Now I will have to extend my trip after Tokyo Dome.......

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
Apologies for the delay in posting this. Ticketing info is at the bottom of the OP!

twice_notice_20200103173112_TWICE_%EC%A2%8C%EC%84%9D%EB%B0%B0%EC%B9%98%EB%8F%84(%EC%B5%9C%EC%A2%85).jpg

Last edited:

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
Alright, folks, Once Jelly Presale has started! Got my ticket!!

Anyways, I'll write a short little guide for those who are looking to purchase tickets to Twicelights Finale in Seoul:

1. Please click on the link below to access the official ticketing page via YES24.

2. This is a Once Jelly Presale, so you should login to the YES24 account that you used to buy Once 3rd Generation Fanclub. After logging in, you should see a dotted box stating, "Registered fanclub member: [YOUR NAME]".

3. MAKE SURE YOUR BROWSER ALLOWS POP-UPS. YES24 WILL OPEN UP A POP-UP FOR THE ACTUAL TICKETING. Click "Booking" right above the registered fanclub member authentication box.

4. A pop-up page should open up with an option to select the date that you want on the left and a selection for "Standing" or "Reserved Seating."

5. SELECT THE DATE FIRST - March 7th or March 8th. You can only do one at a time, if you plan to go to both concerts.

6. After selecting the date, then you select the type of seat you want - "Standing" or "Reserved Seating."

7. After selecting the type of seat you want, you'll be presented with the seat map. Hovering your cursor over a section will tell you how many seats are still available.

8. Click on your desired section.

9. You'll be met with a screen that shows all of the individual seats in your section. (You won't have this if you choose "Standing," though). Gray boxes mean that they are already taken. Purple boxes are still available. Click on a purple box. Be careful though - if you try to click "Next" after selecting a purple box, the browser may tell you that another user is already purchasing these tickets, so you have to be fast.

10. Click "Next" to proceed to the Discount page, which won't apply for us.

11. Proceed to the next page, fill out the CAPTCHA, agree to the terms of service, cancellation agreement, etc.

12. Proceed to payment. When you're at the payment screen, they'll display options for a bunch of Korean credit cards. Click on "Other" for a list of additional credit card options. YES24 can be pretty picky about credit cards. A certain type of VISA has worked for me.

13. As an international fan, they will not deliver your physical ticket to you. They have posted instructions for Will Call instead. Make sure you bring your ID and confirmation email to the venue on the day of to receive your ticket from the Box Office.

Hope this helps!

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
So for general sales I guess we'll just create an account on the yes24 global site?

Gaaaah I'm so nervous :jinjudge: :jinjudge: :jinjudge:

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
So for general sales I guess we'll just create an account on the yes24 global site?

Gaaaah I'm so nervous :jinjudge: :jinjudge: :jinjudge:
Yeah, I think you have to create an account first.

What you can do is type in “YES24 ticket” into google and it’ll be either the first or second result. Make sure the personal info that you type in matches whatever ID you’re gonna be using to pick up your tickets.

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
General Sale for Twicelights Finale in Seoul begins soon! January 17th at 20.00 KST! Check the info above for an idea of what it's like to buy tickets via YES24. If anybody has any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

I've been thinking of adding touring numbers to this thread. so here's an update regarding ticketing gross:

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560

Measures against COVID-19

Thank you for your interest and support for TWICE WORLD TOUR TWICELIGHTS in Seoul ‘FINALE’.In preparation for TWICE WORLD TOUR TWICELIGHTS in Seoul ‘FINALE’, we plan to take the following measures against COVID-19 so that you can enjoy the concert in a safe and hygienic environment.

▶Body Temperature Measurement

● Thermo-graphic cameras and non-contact thermometers will be set up at each entrance to measure all audience and staff.

● If abnormal temperatures (above average 36.5 degrees) are detected, medical staff will provide closer check-ups and viewing restrictions may take place.

(In this case, tickets will be refunded without cancellation fees. We ask for your understanding for a safe concert environment.)

▶Hygiene

● Hand sanitizers will be installed inside/outside the venue for the audience to use.

● All staff inside/outside the venue will wear masks.

● Staff with direct physical contact will wear masks and gloves to guide the audience.

▶Disinfection

● The inside/outside of the venue will be disinfected and sterilized before the audience enters on both show dates (March 7th ~ 8th).

▶Ticket Cancellation

● Those concerned for their health may cancel tickets without a cancellation fee. However, cancellations must be made before the set cancellation period via the YES24 Customer Service Number (1544-6399). (Please check the cancellation period on the ticket website under reservation/cancellation announcements.)

● The ticket delivery date has changed to February 19th (WED). (*Domestic ticket purchasers only)

- Original delivery date: February 17th (MON)

- Changed delivery date: February 19th (WED)

Notes to the audience:

● Please maintain personal hygiene by wearing a mask and use the hand sterilizer and sanitizers placed inside/outside the venue.

● Please visit the medical areas prepared inside/outside the venue if you have any abnormal symptoms.

● Please refrain from attending the concert if you have visited China within the past 14 days or have symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat or respiratory symptoms.

For your safety and enjoyable concert experience, we will continue to provide relevant management until the end of the concert.

Thank you.

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE CANCELLATION OF TWICELIGHTS FINALE IN SEOUL

Refunds will be given to all ticketholders.

Top Bottom