[TOKYO DOME INDEFINITELY POSTPONED; SEOUL FINALE CANCELLED] TWICE WORLD TOUR 2019 'TWICELIGHTS' INFO

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
dang twice is doing alot these days

drhcc

OH glitch bot Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
Alright! Lots of updates today ~

+ The US leg of the tour is finally upon us! Hooray! I am writing this on the morning of the 17th, so Twice will headline their first ever concert in the US at The Forum in LA tonight. Live Nation has announced the merch options for LA, Newark, and Chicago, so please take a look below. Also, please take a look at the information regarding where to buy merch and payment methods for your respective stops.

image0.jpg

THE FORUM, LOS ANGELES | WED, JULY 17, 7:30 PM ⁣⁣
📣 8 Merch booths – Cash, VISA, MC & AMEX accepted⁣⁣
OUTDOOR BOOTH – No ticket Required⁣⁣
📍Outside parking lot B: 12PM – 9PM⁣⁣
📍Outside parking lot by Ramp B: 12PM – 9PM⁣⁣
INDOOR BOOTH – Ticket Required⁣⁣
📍Ramp 2 / 4 / 5 / 7: 6:30PM - End of night ⁣⁣
📍East Concourse: 6:30PM - End of night⁣⁣
VIP CUSTOMER PRE-SHOPPING⁣⁣
📍6PM - 6:30PM in separate location. ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣

PRUDENTIAL CENTER, NEWARK | SUN, JULY 21, 7:30 PM ⁣⁣
📣 4 Merch booths – Cash, VISA, MC & AMEX accepted⁣⁣
📍Outside building in Devil’s Plaza: 3PM - 9PM ⁣⁣
📍Section 2 / 7/ 19: 6:30PM - End of night⁣⁣
📍5:30PM - 6PM in separate location. ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣

WINTRUST ARENA, CHICAGO | TUES, JULY 23, 7:30 PM ⁣⁣
📣 4 Merch booths – Cash, VISA, MC and AMEX accepted⁣⁣
📍Main entrance facing Indiana Ave: 3PM – 8PM⁣⁣
📍Section – 105 / 123 / 125: 5:30PM – end of night⁣⁣
📍Details coming shortly⁣⁣

+ Twicelights in Japan is happening!!

CITYVENUEDATES
HokkaidoMakomanai Sekisui Heim Ice ArenaOctober 23
ChibaMakuhari Messe (International Exhibition Hall 9-11)October 29-30
OsakaOsaka-jō HallNovember 6-7
MiyagiSekisui Heim Super ArenaNovember 16-17
AichiPortMesse Nagoya (Building No. 3)November 29-December 1
FukuokaMarine Messe FukuokaFebruary 11, 2020
ShizuokaEcopa ArenaFebruary 22, 2020

"メンバーミナにつきましては、本公演につきましても本人の健康状態の回復状況に応じて休演を予定しております。
ご迷惑およびご心配をおかけしまして申し訳ございませんが、何卒ご理解賜りますようお願い申し上げます。
本公演に関する最新情報(出演情報、その他変更事項等)につきましては、随時オフィシャルサイトおよび本公演特設サイトにてご案内いたしますので、予めご了承お願い申し上げます。"

So, according to Twice Japan in the above quote, there are no plans so far for Mina to take part. However, any changes regarding her appearance will be made on the official website, should they arise.

TICKETING

• Ticket Lottery for people with BOTH Once Japan and Once Japan Mobile memberships begins on July 17th (TODAY) at 6pm.
  • Ticket Lottery for people with Once Japan membership begins on July 29th at 6pm.
  • Ticket Lottery for people with Once Japan Mobile membership begins on August 8th at 6pm.
Twice Japan Official Website - Twicelights Info

+ Mexico City. I will be keeping an eye out for any info on merch for the Mexico stop!

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Anticipate 30 mins sold out tomorrow

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
they might actually have around 2 waitlisted...im sure they anticipate a sellout
hmm yeah idk
first round for those with both once japan and once japan membership already happened. Now second round with once japan - so also for people with non-japanese addresses. We’ll see, I guess!

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
hmm yeah idk
first round for those with both once japan and once japan membership already happened. Now second round with once japan - so also for people with non-japanese addresses. We’ll see, I guess!
welp they announced 2nd osaka date after the "1 minute sellout" right?

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin

Kinda curious how the merch situation works. Does JYPE handle everything (bringing in goods, selling) and bears all the risks? Does IME act as a vendor (buys stock at dealer price, sells and pockets the profits?) Or is it profit-sharing? Obviously, them not bringing in merch has to do with profitability, and low forecasted merch profits after taking out material, shipping and tax costs. The merch sale in BKK was all counterfeit stalls if I'm not mistaken, and I don't remember if there was merch sale in PH. Only SG, I think, had more than the CBZ for sale.

drhcc

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,560
Kinda curious how the merch situation works. Does JYPE handle everything (bringing in goods, selling) and bears all the risks? Does IME act as a vendor (buys stock at dealer price, sells and pockets the profits?) Or is it profit-sharing? Obviously, them not bringing in merch has to do with profitability, and low forecasted merch profits after taking out material, shipping and tax costs. The merch sale in BKK was all counterfeit stalls if I'm not mistaken, and I don't remember if there was merch sale in PH. Only SG, I think, had more than the CBZ for sale.
I think PH and SG both had a limited selection of official merch, but BK I think just had the CBZ. The US stops only had the CBZ and the photocards/lenticulars from the official goods.

I wish I knew a little more about it, but as you said, it probably has to do with shipping/customs costs, forecasted profitability, etc.

Top Bottom