The AKB48 Group Thread

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700

AKB's performance at FNS in August was really good! They performed a medley and each member has a different costume from AKB's a-sides! I like that their names were written on screen, it's useful for members who are not too known. it's such a cute performance 🧡

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,325
Team 8 members Nunoya Riru, Inoue Miyuu and Shiobara Karin ended their contract with akb, they joined akb last year. were these members popular? if not it would explain why they let them go.
source

S

Some

Team 8 members Nunoya Riru, Inoue Miyuu and Shiobara Karin ended their contract with akb, they joined akb last year. were these members popular? if not it would explain why they let them go.
source

shiobara was on a team8 kanto members variety show as nigita's represntive was and Nunoya Riru was always praised for her dancing skills and being a stable vocalists i personally thought those 2 were very popular
Edit: it looks like they quit i mean they are very young so i'm guessing they are preparing for collage or highschool entrance exams

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700
AKB performed Heavy Rotation at The Music Day recently in September!
Apparently it's the first time for Sato Minami to be in AKB senbatsu on TV, congrats!

Some members also performed as back dancers for a song "Machibuse"

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,325
shiobara was on a team8 kanto members variety show as nigita's represntive was and Nunoya Riru was always praised for her dancing skills and being a stable vocalists i personally thought those 2 were very popular
Edit: it looks like they quit i mean they are very young so i'm guessing they are preparing for collage or highschool entrance exams
well other members stayed in the group and go to school, some even got bachelors/master, they could have done the same. isn't like akb is busy these days.

S

Some

well other members stayed in the group and go to school, some even got bachelors/master, they could have done the same. isn't like akb is busy these days.

Some people can handle multitasking and some cant. They still do online activities like streaming on youtube and showroom and i heard that the theater has restarted so they must be practicing for that. The study thing was just a guess cuz many leave because of that. Either that or they have a personal reason or just dont want to be in akb anymore . They didnt get to do much since debuting

Furumarion

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭800
Just leaving this here incase some of you wants to get to know more about SKE. 🧡

It has SKE concerts, variety shows, music show perfs, documentaries etc. basically everything you need, so feel free to check it out.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
BNK48 new unit Lyra will make their debut next week

MNL and BNK really out here shaking up the streets with their sub units. If LYRA is a success, then BNK is going to solidify their status at the nation's #1 idol group in Thailand. Best of luck to MNL who stays under-rated despite out singing all the 48 sister groups.

Last edited:

Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
AKB48 performed on Music station today and Erii was so cute.

:heartpar:

Zunchan even promoting her :TzuyuKek:

S

Some

AKB48 performed on Music station today and Erii was so cute.

:heartpar:

Zunchan even promoting her :TzuyuKek:

her and rei's addition to senbatsu is long overdue. Especially lately they appared in so much music shows with akb they need to be added to senbatsu asap if akb really wants to do a " generation change "

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
MNL48 is doing yet another member cut with their 3rd senbatsu. Anyone who doesn't rank in the top 36 will be removed from the group and contracts terminated. I think it might be best for them to consider disbanding MNL if they're struggling this much.

If they're really going to try pushing for the group, they should consider copying AKB less. I think they would do better covering SKE songs as their concepts seem more fitting to what's popular in the Philippines than any of the J-based 48 groups.

Last edited:

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
BNK48 had their Janken Tournament which decide their Senbatsu lineup for their second studio album.

Ei15tHvUcAU4804

Ei5u6QsUYAILUyh

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Wee dressing up as a telephone pole/landline, Pupe's tourist persona, Milk being a tiny baby~ BNK is always fun to watch.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Saw someone falling for Ma Chia-Ling on the 48 reddit and honestly, she is wasted in AKb. She'd be better off in NMB; she matches their unbridled idol energy and I think she'd fair a better chance of being visible. Or even transferred to BNK - I think Thailand would eat her up and she'd definitely join the upper ranks.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
:unsure: I wonder why she'd give up on SNH... They're much, much more successful than AKB-SH. Maybe she thought sh'ed have a better chance of being known in SH????

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Not a commercial jingle getting more traction than Heavy Rotation (2.9 million views in 11 days vs. 3.9 million in 2 months).

Top Bottom