Yun

僕たちは戦わない 愛を信じてる Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380

Erii had so much screentime :sejeongcry:

S

Some

:unsure: I wonder why she'd give up on SNH... They're much, much more successful than AKB-SH. Maybe she thought sh'ed have a better chance of being known in SH????

Maybe she's a big akb or 48G fan and saw that team SH had no auditions so she tried out for snh but gave up when she saw 3rd gen auditions since snh aren't part of 48G and because maybe in addition to wanting to be an idol she wants to work with/meet her oshi

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Saw someone falling for Ma Chia-Ling on the 48 reddit and honestly, she is wasted in AKb. She'd be better off in NMB; she matches their unbridled idol energy and I think she'd fair a better chance of being visible. Or even transferred to BNK - I think Thailand would eat her up and she'd definitely join the upper ranks.
I don't understand how she's not more popular, is it because she didn't speak Japanese well in the beginning? She's too old for a push now and I don't think she knows anyone in NMB

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380
AKB48 performed in Tokyo Idol Festival today

EjdZjj6VoAIPA2n

I'm loving this new Erii front row trend :LovePar:

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700
Some news for SKE today! They made an announcement for a new single, it will be the final single for Jurina (she will probably center it). Release in 2021. Jurina also announced that she will start a Youtube channel soon! and SKE 9th gen kenkyuuseis have been promoted, congrats to all of them!

S

Some

Some news for SKE today! They made an announcement for a new single, it will be the final single for Jurina (she will probably center it). Release in 2021. Jurina also announced that she will start a Youtube channel soon! and SKE 9th gen kenkyuuseis have been promoted, congrats to all of them!

didn't expect this !! So happy for them ske as a whole,jurina and 9ki. Didn't expect jurina staying till next year an angel till the end <'3. Defenitely subbing to her channel when its out.

the assignments for 9ki however are a bit confusing: i mean yeah takeuchi would be a fit in both s and kii but i think personally kii fits her better. Nakasaka in S makes sense since shes close with jurina and im guessing other S girls too. But momona !! Momona is a total team E girl her in S is so shocking she fits very well with the team E concept and is ( a possible new member of the suda fanclub < i guess she is now idk its been along time since i saw ske news ) but fans since day were sure that she and miharu were defnetly gonna be in E maybe she improved her performance and is now a fantastic amazing cool performer idk its been a long time im not into ske as much as i used to be.

sayaka in kii makes sense, fuyuka too both kii and s make sense for her however like i said miharu not being in E or S where her oshi tsuzuki is dosen't make sense. I wouldve loved to see ena in E too. Kanontea :") you finally did it sweetie i wouldv'e loved her in S or kii but S is full of kids and tbh i dont mind in her in E matches her fluffy personality. Oh the mysteryious kokona san i didn't expect her in E but i don't mind it . Lets see wait i just relized they promoted all of them now !!!! About darn time big big big big congrats girlies 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

S

Some

wouldve loved more produce girls! Why the heck miho isnt here! My personal wish is to have mogi too but i know thats impossible they couldve atleast put sato minami

its for this btw :

Reactions: Yun

Melina

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,700
There is a video announcement on SKE's channel for the 27th single! Actually before I was doubting if they would make a goodbye single for Jurina considering that in recent years they didn't really include her in a lot of things for SKE. But in the end they do give her a goodbye single, I think this is the right thing to do because she was the face of SKE for so many years and I like when goodbyes are "complete" so this is nice!

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575

wouldve loved more produce girls! Why the heck miho isnt here! My personal wish is to have mogi too but i know thats impossible they couldve atleast put sato minami

its for this btw :

Miho was my one of my favorite idols for years and I never stanned AKB. Even after being one of the most popular girls in produce 48 and having positive reception for Koreans for her Youtube channel, she's excluded from the lineup. I'm so disappointed... But It's good to see Erii and Miu (and Asai Nanami) getting their dues. Mion or Yui is probably going to center but I hope Miu get's the chance.

On another note, if they don't give Erii that mega push to be AKB's new face I will burn the building down. She is really out here giving us face and charisma, she's come so far!

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
I forgot that DEL48 was even a thing... Other reports say that they'll be releasing a commemorative single this year though.

v4po4eszn0s51.jpg

Yun

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭209,380

Yukirin did a cover of Shabondama :MomoShook: You can totally hear her inner fangirl coming out in the song :TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom