The AKB48 Group Thread

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
This was such an amazing send off... I'm excited for Sae's send off now.

ElGGra7UcAAVL2R

ElGGra5VgAA5_Mu
ElGGra6U0AEivud
ElGGra6VMAAl7h7

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Speaking of STU I was literally just thinking that they should cover JKT's "Rapsodi". It's unheard of for the J48 line to cover sister group songs but I think it matches them really well, even if it's just a B side. Maybe with Chiho and Honoka WCenter??

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
do you know the names of the 1ki's present ?
Sayanee, Milky, Yamada Nana, Jonishi Rei, Kawakami Rena, Kadowaki Kanako (Kanakichi), Kinoshita Haruna (I'm a bit surprised she was there as I think she lives in Singapore), Okita Ayaka (Aapon), Fukumoto Aina

Kinoshita Momoka was only there for the 10th anniversary concert

Not there:
Maachun (Ogasawara Mayu) couldn't make it, Kotani/Miaki Riho (Ripopo), Kondo Rina, Koyanagi Arisa, Shinohara Kanna, Hara Mizuki (but she left when she was a KKS), Hikawa Ayame, Matsuda Shiori, Mori Ayaka, Yamauchi Ayaka (also KKS), Yamagishi Natsumi, Yamaguchi Yuki

S

Some

Since the scale for akarin's grad concert was so big they better make it even bigger when it's miru's turn

S

Some

Sayanee, Milky, Yamada Nana, Jonishi Rei, Kawakami Rena, Kadowaki Kanako (Kanakichi), Kinoshita Haruna (I'm a bit surprised she was there as I think she lives in Singapore), Okita Ayaka (Aapon), Fukumoto Aina

Kinoshita Momoka was only there for the 10th anniversary concert

Not there:
Maachun (Ogasawara Mayu) couldn't make it, Kotani/Miaki Riho (Ripopo), Kondo Rina, Koyanagi Arisa, Shinohara Kanna, Hara Mizuki (but she left when she was a KKS), Hikawa Ayame, Matsuda Shiori, Mori Ayaka, Yamauchi Ayaka (also KKS), Yamagishi Natsumi, Yamaguchi Yuki

i don't think i saw okita in the 10th anniversary live

S

Some

If corona wasn't happening 48G would be announcing their 4th draft soon or would be doing it right now not sure i wasn't there when it happend before but i was excited to live through the next one becuse i always thought it was an intresting idea. But of course its gonna be cancelled/skipped : (. I mean ske is fine with 2 new gens since then so does nmb. Hkt not sure are they still a mess or no? But they need a dai sokaku asap those 5th gen kids need to be promoted the amount of people in each team is so little they joined after the 3rd draft but no one knows they exist some of them are in senbatsu but still dont have that much work they are just popular with fans even 3rd draft only watanabe akari has actual jobs. Stu just had their 2nd gen and they are doing fine with fines but no one is standing out yet public wise/job wise. If akb isn't doing an all akb senbatsu they need a senbatsu almost full of young kids and they need to bring back actual good songs . The golden area didnt happen just the members were awesome it happend because the songs were actually good you had river,beginner, kaze wa fuiteru, good cool songs with inspiring and easy lyrics and impressive choreo. You also had ponytail to shushu,heavy rotation, everyday katshusha,flying get, ue kara mariko,give me five, manatsu sounds good were cute but catchy and the lyrics were easy to remember and understand and the choreo was lovely not sure if gingham check did well but fir uza they lyrics were trash but the song was good and the dance was amazing after that the rest were average with exception of sayonara crawl,furtune cookie,heart ereki, mae shuka, green flash,bokutatchi tatakawanai, kimi wa melody, high tension. There is no need for over the top concepts or trying to follow trends just give them good songs and recognize the hardworking kids and they will do well instead of making the members think its all on them to think how they can go back to the old days just stop giving them average songs /dances or weird lyrics & concepts. Plus i get letting seniors in senbatsu but some i wonder why are they here? Like what did you do are you even that popular? Same for some young kids because of that actual people are being overlooked. If draft 4 isnt happening akb atleast needs 17ki to happen we needs fresh faceses also with them entering their 15th year and miichan leaving soon and yukirin probably some time next year a new turning point needs to happen for the group to evolve loads of young kids are graduating without getting a chance to shine its a was also give them a tv show on a big tv channel already you cant tell me you dont have the power for that they have nemouso but its on cable not sure many people watch and they are slowly taking over youtube but only the popular ones get subscribers which shows only fans or young-ish people are watching.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
If corona wasn't happening 48G would be announcing their 4th draft soon or would be doing it right now not sure i wasn't there when it happend before but i was excited to live through the next one becuse i always thought it was an intresting idea. But of course its gonna be cancelled/skipped : (. I mean ske is fine with 2 new gens since then so does nmb. Hkt not sure are they still a mess or no? But they need a dai sokaku asap those 5th gen kids need to be promoted the amount of people in each team is so little they joined after the 3rd draft but no one knows they exist some of them are in senbatsu but still dont have that much work they are just popular with fans even 3rd draft only watanabe akari has actual jobs. Stu just had their 2nd gen and they are doing fine with fines but no one is standing out yet public wise/job wise. If akb isn't doing an all akb senbatsu they need a senbatsu almost full of young kids and they need to bring back actual good songs . The golden area didnt happen just the members were awesome it happend because the songs were actually good you had river,beginner, kaze wa fuiteru, good cool songs with inspiring and easy lyrics and impressive choreo. You also had ponytail to shushu,heavy rotation, everyday katshusha,flying get, ue kara mariko,give me five, manatsu sounds good were cute but catchy and the lyrics were easy to remember and understand and the choreo was lovely not sure if gingham check did well but fir uza they lyrics were trash but the song was good and the dance was amazing after that the rest were average with exception of sayonara crawl,furtune cookie,heart ereki, mae shuka, green flash,bokutatchi tatakawanai, kimi wa melody, high tension. There is no need for over the top concepts or trying to follow trends just give them good songs and recognize the hardworking kids and they will do well instead of making the members think its all on them to think how they can go back to the old days just stop giving them average songs /dances or weird lyrics & concepts. Plus i get letting seniors in senbatsu but some i wonder why are they here? Like what did you do are you even that popular? Same for some young kids because of that actual people are being overlooked. If draft 4 isnt happening akb atleast needs 17ki to happen we needs fresh faceses also with them entering their 15th year and miichan leaving soon and yukirin probably some time next year a new turning point needs to happen for the group to evolve loads of young kids are graduating without getting a chance to shine its a was also give them a tv show on a big tv channel already you cant tell me you dont have the power for that they have nemouso but its on cable not sure many people watch and they are slowly taking over youtube but only the popular ones get subscribers which shows only fans or young-ish people are watching.
I don't follow HKT so I can't say anything but I haven't heard of any new popular members from them. At least Mikurin is young and I like Hana but she's hardly a new face. Maybe they'll do a draft some time next year.

I agree that AKB had more memorable and better songs before but it's not like they're particularly bad now or that it's the only reason AKB aren't doing as well. The only top group that had good songs in recent years was Keyaki imo.
AKS/Aki-P has a lot of connections and power in the industry so they can get on TB and have their own shows but getting their own shows is much harder for them after the NGT scandal as brands are less likely to want to sponsor them.
But I think AKB has done a decent job of pushing young members. They've put Yuiyui, Moeka and now that other girl as the center recently.

Top Bottom