The AKB48 Group Thread

Some

~
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭807,100

This is so sad this girl really loves ske i remember her saying she always wanted to be an ske member the 9th gen audition was when she was preparing for collage and she was so happy that she found the 10th gen audition even if she wasnt accepted she wouldve studied in a collage in nagoya and waited till the 11th gen audition. ( she is from osaka) i hope a miracle happens and she recoveres and we see her again

abra

Nations Idol
Top Ten Elite
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,658,540
Every 48G idol tweet I look at has this person replying as the top reply :ohmygod:

abra

Nations Idol
Top Ten Elite
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,658,540
This song is fantastic!

Akarin's grad song is also pretty good

This is so sad this girl really loves ske i remember her saying she always wanted to be an ske member the 9th gen audition was when she was preparing for collage and she was so happy that she found the 10th gen audition even if she wasnt accepted she wouldve studied in a collage in nagoya and waited till the 11th gen audition. ( she is from osaka) i hope a miracle happens and she recoveres and we see her again
I feel bad for her, hope she recovers

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭162,575

That's so fucking upsetting. She failed the 5th auditions and I think the 9th too before landing it on their 10th.... Not even a year after she debuted with them and to have both her idol and personal life affected by something so serious. Poor thing is only 19 years old... I hope she isn't taking this too hard and can hopefully recover with rest and surgery.