Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Ebichu and ukka have also been confirmed for Online Yatsui festival

Aarin released a song on her birthday

It's a birthday song, kinda catchy

I also noticed that I'd missed that Crown Pop released a MV for the song "Seiten Compass"

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
OYF time table:

Saturday 20th of June:

20:30 JA Namie (Nico live channel 2)

Sunday 21st of June:

14:30 Takagi Reni (Nico live channel 1)
17:30 ukka (this youtube channel?) (this might be a fansign event, I'm not sure)

20:00 ukka (Nico live channel 2)
20:50 Ebichu (Nico live channel 2)

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I thought I'd update a bit, with a focus on ukka!

Today was their 5th anniversary, so they had an anniversary party/live.

They also revealed more details (and the first song) about their weekly songs project.

The first song, released today, is called Arigatou-to and is described as a "sca-core song that celebrates the 5th anniversary and expresses thanks to fans and supporters".

The second song, "DISTANCE", will be released on the first of July. It's a basshou-style soul funk song. It's the song equivalent of Death Stranding? (my words, not theirs).

The third song, "Over", will be released on the 8th of July. It's Death Stranding as an accoustic ballad. (By Death Stranding I mean connecting with others).

On the 15th of July, they'll release "Dancer in the night", a CITY POP song. It has an addictive melody and a "slightly mature world view".

The 22nd of July will see the release of "MILLION SUMMERS", a tropical dance song. It's an uptempo song following in the foosteps of "YOKA YOKA DANCE" and "BDM".

Furthermore, they're working on a new full album (release date undecided).

The new songs sound interesting! I'm particularly excited about Dancer in the night and MILLION SUMMERS.

Now for a bit of B.O.L.T news.
The jacket for their upcoming album, POP, was just released. I like the look of it.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Today was also Reni's 27th birthday!
Not to clutter the thread with SNS updates (they can be found here) but Shiori's IG post was funny.

Hustle Press also posted a photoshoot, as they usually do.

Reni and Shiori were on ANN and Shiori teased Reni about being "arasaa" (almost thirty)

Shiori and Kanako also conspired against her :ROFLMAO:

(iirc Shiorin was also teased about it when she turned 25)
-----------------------------
Negicco's Megu was interviewed for ENTAME Next about her marriage. Why is it relevant to this thread? Well she mentioned how Momoclo said last year that they also wanted to keep going after marriage, and that Shiori said they wanted to follow in Negicco's footsteps.
----------------------------
I didn't manage to catch Reni, Ebichu or ukka for Online Yasui fes but I managed to watch most of JA Namie's performance. The Ebichu perf was their first as 6 in a long time, but the demand was too high that I couldn't access without a premium nico live account.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Taconiji and Tokisen will appear on an idol festival (idk if it's available abroad though)

Oh and Reni was cast in a lead role!
She'll be starring as a ghost in the drama Kanobutsu (short for Kanojo ga joubutsu dekinai riyuu), airing from the 12th of September.
The drama will consist of six 30-minute episodes, with one episode airing each Saturday from 11:30 to midnight.

Aarin also updated her blog with some photos

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I'm working on a half-year review for the SDP groups (out some time next month hopefully) and I've noticed that there's some stuff I'd missed (such as this Iginari Tohoku San MV). All of Amefurasshi's singles are now out digitally too.

Stardust Planet also has a new 5-member girl group, Awww!

3 members (Mori Aoba, Kimino Maika and Harima Reina) are from Hachiroke, and then there are the new members Minami and Mimi.

And today is Ayaka's birthday :shablob:

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo had an online live called "Behind Closed Doors '2020 Next Begins'"!
They had some really interesting ways of getting fans involved, such as streaming fans (from a Zoom room) on the big screen and letting fans record their voices for the overture!

Also Kanako was interviewed by Deview magazine to commemorate 15 years since her Stardust audition

And finally it looks like Momoclo will go ahead with the summer concert but with a vastly reduced audience size (and some expensive tickets)

S

Some

Arin is such a cutie , reni is gorgeous, kanako is lovely , shiori is charming always wanted to get into them but they have such a long history so i need time to properly stan and i'm too lazy 🤣. Ebichu have amazing vocals but their music isnt my type. The rest are nice but not for me personally. But momoclo though wow.. i get why they are called legends and are loved by many

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Arin is such a cutie , reni is gorgeous, kanako is lovely , shiori is charming always wanted to get into them but they have such a long history so i need time to properly stan and i'm too lazy 🤣. Ebichu have amazing vocals but their music isnt my type. The rest are nice but not for me personally. But momoclo though wow.. i get why they are called legends and are loved by many

There's so much content throughout their history, it's probably impossible to watch everything :ROFLMAO:
I started by watching performances and MVs on youtube and just follow what they were doing at the time.

If you want a quick look at their history, this video (with CC subs!) is great for their first years :palove:

Ebichu's recent sound is very sophisticated but their earlier songs are more like what'd you'd expect from idols

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I'm working on a half-year review for the SDP groups (out some time next month hopefully) and I've noticed that there's some stuff I'd missed (such as this Iginari Tohoku San MV). All of Amefurasshi's singles are now out digitally too.

Stardust Planet also has a new 5-member girl group, Awww!

3 members (Mori Aoba, Kimino Maika and Harima Reina) are from Hachiroke, and then there are the new members Minami and Mimi.

And today is Ayaka's birthday :shablob:

I'm looking forward to your half-year review!

I've been taking a little break from Stardust Planet activities, so I missed that Iginari MV too. And it came out way back in April! It's such a weird one. I guess the members couldn't shoot together because of the pandemic.

I thought I recognized some of the members in Awww! It's official, Stardust Planet has broken the 12 group ceiling, lol. I wonder what's up with Hachi? They haven't updated their twitter account since April.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Shachi will hold a live-streamed concert on the 28th of July!
Love the graphic design of the teaser

Also looks like this will be the seating arrangement for bakasawagi

I'm looking forward to your half-year review!

I've been taking a little break from Stardust Planet activities, so I missed that Iginari MV too. And it came out way back in April! It's such a weird one. I guess the members couldn't shoot together because of the pandemic.

I thought I recognized some of the members in Awww! It's official, Stardust Planet has broken the 12 group ceiling, lol. I wonder what's up with Hachi? They haven't updated their twitter account since April.
The chorus made Tokisen's newest release seem low-tempo :ohmygod:
That's such a sudden transition, I was shocked when I first heard it. But it's actually pretty good, especially the second chorus.
Also props to whoever made the MV, I think it turned out great. Must've been fun to make as well.

The song seems to have been written for Date Kaya. I was surprised why she was dominating the MV so much, then I remembered the song's title and it started making sense.

Hachiroke disbanded. 3 of their ex-members are in Awww!
The group will do something on the 26th of July, idk what.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
And on the first of July these drop :doge:

But that was the 30th of June in much of the world so I'll include them :fab:

Honoka will also appear in a movie as the protagonist's best friend

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
They really went overboard with the food theme for Arin's MV. My teeth hurt watching it, lol.

That's such a sudden transition, I was shocked when I first heard it. But it's actually pretty good, especially the second chorus.
Also props to whoever made the MV, I think it turned out great. Must've been fun to make as well.

The song seems to have been written for Date Kaya. I was surprised why she was dominating the MV so much, then I remembered the song's title and it started making sense.

Date usually gets allot of focus in Iginari. I found this live perf of "High Tension Summer" from last August and all the members get to shine. The girl with the buns sounds really good. It's a great song. I wish they would re-release it with an appropriate summer themed MV.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
They really went overboard with the food theme for Arin's MV. My teeth hurt watching it, lol.

Date usually gets allot of focus in Iginari. I found this live perf of "High Tension Summer" from last August and all the members get to shine. The girl with the buns sounds really good. It's a great song. I wish they would re-release it with an appropriate summer themed MV.
Aarin's MV got me craving sweets. I didn't expect it to get a music video, so it was a happy surprise. And I thought it looked great, there's a lot of details and it's pretty and fun. Now if we could only get a Bunny Gone Bad MV :sanapray:

Here is the A-rin Assort album tracklist:

1. Aarinture

2.Happy ♡ Sweet ♡ Birthday!

3. Girls Meeting

4. Early SUMMER!!

5. My Cherry Pie

6. My Hamburger Boy

7. Bunny Gone Bad

8. Memories, Stories

9. Grenade

10. Datte A-rin Nandamon☆

11. A-rin wa Hankouki!

12. Sweet Eighteen Boogie

13. A-rin wa A-rin♡

14. Shigoto Shiro

15. Sora demo Niji demo Hoshi demo nai

After a bit of research I found out that Date is on a break from the group since April. The song has also grown on me, I like their darker/deeper voices (then there's one girl that sounds like Honoka). The performance you posted also shows that they sound good live as well.
I wish they'd go major so they could make their music more widely available and release some videos of older songs. I like "No Make"!

I was also checking some more videos from the Stardust Cinderella concert/event earlier this year in the hopes of using them for my thread but the videos don't fit for a summary (Shachi cutting the audio in the middle of their performances is a bummer).

S

Some

CI3fBzc.jpg

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Aarin is appearing on J-Melo in an hour!

Momoclo explaining the secret story behind their pet names!

I never realized that they (sort of) spell out Momoiro Clover Z.
Reni's cat is called Zetto-kun
Kanako's dog is called Peach
So when Shiori got a dog, she filled in the gap by naming it Iroha (for Iro kuroba) :shablob:

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
A-rin assort is out!

And here's the J-Melo episode Aarin appeared on (Ebidan group Bullet Train also appeared):

Honoka was interviewed for Deview

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
More Aarin! Girls Meeting got a MV too :shablob:

I didn't really pay any attention to this song when I listened through the album but I like it a lot more now on the second listen while watching the MV

And here's "Over" from Batten Showjo Tai

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I like Girl's Meeting for the most part. I think it would be improved if they removed the tinkling sounds. Did they use a xylophone for that? The song actually reminds of something Koda Kumi would do. I only wish the MV was a little more high budget. And we definitely need an MV for Bunny Gone Bad.

I can't remember. Did Reni release a solo album yet?

I suspected that Hachi might have disbanded. What a shame. They showed so much promise, but their lack of activities didn't bode well for their future. They formed in 2014 only to disband two years after their major debut. Sometimes I wonder if the management of Stardust Planet has a plan for these groups or they just debut them without putting much thought into it.

Top Bottom