The Official Momoiro Clover Z & Stardust Planet Thread

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Remember my post about TV Asahi axing a lot of their midnight TV shows? Well as it turns out it was true.

Momoclo Chan is ending next month but it will be replaced with the new variety show "Momoclo Chan to!"
https://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=5870

We'll see what changes this will bring.

Amefurasshi also released their first MV!
https://hallyuplus.net/threads/amefurasshi-metamorphose-mv-debut.36328/

And there were some great Hinata and Mirei photos for KIND
https://hallyuplus.net/threads/ebic...nd-hoshina-mirei-for-kind.36347/#post-1099152

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
New Momoclo CM. They're supporting Ohta Nyan for the new campaign "Energizing Japan Through the Stomach". It's unlisted for some reason.

There's individual ones too.

The costumes are a throwback to these.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
This month's Nikkei Ent magazine will have an interview with Shiori

Kanako also got a radio show, "Kanako Momota and the world of radio drama" where she'll do short dramas alongside guests

The first episode is up on youtube

New Momoclo CM. They're supporting Ohta Nyan for the new campaign "Energizing Japan Through the Stomach". It's unlisted for some reason.

There's individual ones too.

The costumes are a throwback to these.

Ohtainyan is just a bit menacing in that CM :vaderecto:
The throwback is great, those are some of Momoclo's best concert outfits

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I've been busy and will continue to be so :iwillfightyou: but a lot has happened in the last week so I'll try to drop by with some stuff!

Since I'm a bit tired I'll post links/tweets when possible

First post for some assorted SDP

I'll post this first since it's what I'm most excited about. I love what they're doing with the SDP KIND photoshoots. More of this please!
https://hallyuplus.net/threads/team-shachis-akimoto-honoka-for-kind.36527/

Crown Pop news, concert might be interesting

Taconiji also held an outdoors concert! I'm too tired to look for links now but I believe there were maybe 700 or 800 people there

Feels like I missed something else too.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Reni's drama Kanobutsu has been picked up by a sub team!

I'm looking forward to watching this, hope it's good

And now today's big news! Momoclo, Aarin and JA Namie will be on TIF!

Looks like Aarin lost her headliner spot but she will get to perform 3 times, including w/ Momoclo who headline the last day if I understood things right.
There's also been a lot of Aarin thanks to her joining LARME... but maybe that's for another post another day

I'll just post these gifs now :shablob:

The last one is of Kanako from a tv show

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
Feels like I missed something else too.

This one.

Batten will be releasing their third album, and first with 5 members and under their independent label, on October 28. There will be four versions: one regular with 7 new songs + the 5 they already released this year; the "gouka douga" edition that comes with a download card for one additional song, "Happy," as well as a booklet and movie card with a variety of video content, most notably an MV for Happy directed by Sora; the "goissho" version which contains everything the gouka douga version does except instead of a download card, it will have a CD with solo versions of Happy; and the "special goods" version, which will be the regular CD with acrylic key holders of each of the members.

FUN.

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
A 55 year old man has been arrested for sending death threats to Mirei on Instagram after Stardust submitted them to the police. They have thanked everyone on Twitter for their support and apologized for any concern people might have had from seeing the news reports.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
A couple days late but happy eight anniversary to Tacoyaki Rainbow!

They're also collaborating with the brand Sergio Tacchini

Kawakami started an IG acc

Momoclo performed at Inazuma Rock Festival, they performed Anta Tobashi Sugi and TM Revolution's LEVEL 4

The event seems to have had a nudity theme as both Golden Bomber and Boys And Men performed in very revealing, I don't even want to call them "outfits" or "clothes". Especially GB.

Here are a bunch of early Aarin LARME photos:
There were some interesting choices

And HP/Kanako released a lot of off-shoots from a photoshoot I don't think I've seen yet

Eh8IpX6UMAAMw95

And the best for last :wow:
EiHZ-KnVgAA9ggr

Guess I'm back to being Kanako oshi for the moment

This one.

Batten will be releasing their third album, and first with 5 members and under their independent label, on October 28. There will be four versions: one regular with 7 new songs + the 5 they already released this year; the "gouka douga" edition that comes with a download card for one additional song, "Happy," as well as a booklet and movie card with a variety of video content, most notably an MV for Happy directed by Sora; the "goissho" version which contains everything the gouka douga version does except instead of a download card, it will have a CD with solo versions of Happy; and the "special goods" version, which will be the regular CD with acrylic key holders of each of the members.

FUN.

There it is!

A 55 year old man has been arrested for sending death threats to Mirei on Instagram after Stardust submitted them to the police. They have thanked everyone on Twitter for their support and apologized for any concern people might have had from seeing the news reports.
I'm glad that the person was caught but this incident is still very scary especially with the history of attacks on J-idols

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
The event seems to have had a nudity theme as both Golden Bomber and Boys And Men performed in very revealing, I don't even want to call them "outfits" or "clothes". Especially GB.

Correction: the theme is T.M.Revolution, as Nishikawa Takanori founded the Inazuma Rock Fest. Generally people will always reference HOT LIMIT in this capacity, as it is his most successful and best-known work, with the outfit that broke Japan.

That said, it is not truly a Golden Bomber show until someone disrobes.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Ebichu held a two-day outdoors concert
I believe it was also broadcast on tv so there was a content ban until then or something

Correction: the theme is T.M.Revolution, as Nishikawa Takanori founded the Inazuma Rock Fest. Generally people will always reference HOT LIMIT in this capacity, as it is his most successful and best-known work, with the outfit that broke Japan.

That said, it is not truly a Golden Bomber show until someone disrobes.
Interesting :uwot:
idk what to say about the mv but it's a good song
If the theme isn't nudity then idk why Momoclo were in swimsuits for the festival illustration

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo were on Kishidan expo this year too!
Set list:
BANG ON!
MOON PRIDE
WE ARE BORN
stay gold
Don't feel, think!

They will be on NHK WORLD's SONGS OF TOKYO festival later, but the exact date hasn't been decided yet

Momoclo were guests on a show talking about how they'd changed since debut

Some Hustle Press :shablob:
Ei7DRiPVkAErCsX

I think this might be my favourite Kanako for HP
Ei67s-nU4AgELOR

Reni fans seem to be appreciating Kanobutsu

Some other stuff:
Crown Pop had an event called Crown Pop encounter. It was Kaori's last activity with the group

There were also several guests such as DANJYO (Stardust's co-ed vocal/dance group), Aww! and Mellow Mellow

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I can't remember if this was posted or not (might have just been in the music section). This came out in the first week of September, so I'm pretty late. I wasn't expecting such a good song from Amefurasshi for their first real MV. It's not the typical formulaic song newer groups get and the video looks high quality. Unfortunately, I can only find the digital version of their album. I'm not sure if the physical one is only available in stores or they're not releasing one.

I'm sure they posed separately for their pics, but the final image is done so well you'd never know.

Momoclo were on Kishidan expo this year too!
Set list:
BANG ON!
MOON PRIDE
WE ARE BORN
stay gold
Don't feel, think!

They will be on NHK WORLD's SONGS OF TOKYO festival later, but the exact date hasn't been decided yet

Momoclo were guests on a show talking about how they'd changed since debut

Some Hustle Press :shablob:
Ei7DRiPVkAErCsX

I think this might be my favourite Kanako for HP
Ei67s-nU4AgELOR

Reni fans seem to be appreciating Kanobutsu

Some other stuff:
Crown Pop had an event called Crown Pop encounter. It was Kaori's last activity with the group

There were also several guests such as DANJYO (Stardust's co-ed vocal/dance group), Aww! and Mellow Mellow

That Hustle Press Kanako pic is perfection :wow:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I can't remember if this was posted or not (might have just been in the music section). This came out in the first week of September, so I'm pretty late. I wasn't expecting such a good song from Amefurasshi for their first real MV. It's not the typical formulaic song newer groups get and the video looks high quality. Unfortunately, I can only find the digital version of their album. I'm not sure if the physical one is only available in stores or they're not releasing one.

I'm sure they posed separately for their pics, but the final image is done so well you'd never know.

That Hustle Press Kanako pic is perfection :wow:

Yeah it's in the post at the top of the page! I agree about the MV, it's simple but the image quality is high, the colours are striking and it generally looks great. As for the song I really didn't expect such a pure electronic sound!
The physical version should be out:

That's my favourite Sophistance ad so far! It's very clean and it's apparently a throwback to the original Momoiro Punch cover.
Here's the same picture but without the text
Ei-L6sgUYAIpTnV

The ad is running on several train (or subway?) stations

There are also some individual shots

They probably all posed individually as you said, especially since Akarin should be very close to giving birth by now. I'm also not sure how the physical distancing guidelines are now. Momoclo seem to be separated by glass for most shows, including their tv and radio shows, but for other stuff like concerts they are quite close at least for short amounts of time (they also have individual waiting rooms for the new momokuro-chan).

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Here's something else I missed. TokiSen had a live stream on August 26th to promote the release of "Tomorrow Saikyou Setsu!! ". They get pretty excited seeing the fans on the streets. I wish they had cameras on the outside of the bus so we could see who they were reacting to. They also talk with employees at records stores. I also want to mention how much I love these white and silver costumes! I haven't seen them wear these too often and prefer them over the rainbow ones from the MV.

Since it's a long stream, here's some time codes for the performances. The mics during the first set were way too loud, but they got them sorted out for the rest of the perfs.

First Set
Second Set
New Animated MV (sort of) for the title track (might be part of a series)
Third Set

Yeah it's in the post at the top of the page! I agree about the MV, it's simple but the image quality is high, the colours are striking and it generally looks great. As for the song I really didn't expect such a pure electronic sound!
The physical version should be out:

That's my favourite Sophistance ad so far! It's very clean and it's apparently a throwback to the original Momoiro Punch cover.
Here's the same picture but without the text
Ei-L6sgUYAIpTnV

The ad is running on several train (or subway?) stations

There are also some individual shots

They probably all posed individually as you said, especially since Akarin should be very close to giving birth by now. I'm also not sure how the physical distancing guidelines are now. Momoclo seem to be separated by glass for most shows, including their tv and radio shows, but for other stuff like concerts they are quite close at least for short amounts of time (they also have individual waiting rooms for the new momokuro-chan).

Thanks for the link to the album! I'll check it out :heartublob:

The Sophistance pic didn't remind me of the cover to Momoiro Punch, but then I realized they're in the same position, but in profile instead of facing front.

EYD_ndxUYAM9mDB

Speaking of social distancing, seeing TokiSen all together like that inside such a confined space was a little worrying, but I don't know if they took precautions before getting on the bus.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Momoclo's releasing a Blu-ray and DVD for their improvised summer concert "Summer Idiot Uproar/Disturbance 2020". I didn't know if we'd get a home release or not so I'm pretty excited! I haven't bought one of their live concerts in a long time, but this was so unusual I'm going have to get it.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Looks like BOLT's first single "Don't Blink" will be the OST for the drama Donburi Chairman

Here's something else I missed. TokiSen had a live stream on August 26th to promote the release of "Tomorrow Saikyou Setsu!! ". They get pretty excited seeing the fans on the streets. I wish they had cameras on the outside of the bus so we could see who they were reacting to. They also talk with employees at records stores. I also want to mention how much I love these white and silver costumes! I haven't seen them wear these too often and prefer them over the rainbow ones from the MV.

Since it's a long stream, here's some time codes for the performances. The mics during the first set were way too loud, but they got them sorted out for the rest of the perfs.

First Set
Second Set
New Animated MV (sort of) for the title track (might be part of a series)
Third Set

Thanks for the link to the album! I'll check it out :heartublob:

The Sophistance pic didn't remind me of the cover to Momoiro Punch, but then I realized they're in the same position, but in profile instead of facing front.

EYD_ndxUYAM9mDB

Speaking of social distancing, seeing TokiSen all together like that inside such a confined space was a little worrying, but I don't know if they took precautions before getting on the bus.

I watched their first set before, it was fun! But as you said their mics were way too loud and it became hard to listen to when they got excited. I'm glad they fixed them for the rest.

I wouldn't worry too much about Tokisen. They're all young and in good health so they should be fine!

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Here are the announcements! It's a mix of news and some stuff we knew already:

1. Momoclo will hold a live concert at the beginning of next year
2. Momokuri 2020 will be postponed
3. Momokuri goods for sale
4. Live (concert?) broadcast on November 29th
5. New song! (in time for the live)
6. 4th Momoiro Uta Gassen will be held on New Year's Eve
7. Momoclo received a letter of appreciation from the Japan tourism agency for promoting the countryside
8. Natsu no Bakasawagi Bluray/DVD to be released on the 23rd of December
9. AE-limited no-audience live
10. JA Namie live concert on October 31 @Tachikawa Stage Garden

I'm excited about the song and Uta Gassen! It's always been a highlight for me! I'm also curious about the new song. Stardust haven't released many singles since covid so I doubt it'll be promoted but I hope there's an MV!

I'll post this Riko too! It's another Kind shoot

Taconiji's next free live will be on the 10th

Top Bottom